Found it, pls delete

Radtekk

Thanks to those who reached out, found what I was looking for. This is a great forum! 

I find myself contemplating an otf blade. I don't really have any specific needs as to length or brand, but I'm a big guy so a larger handle is better. I'd prefer dagger/double-edged but not a deal breaker. Don't want a POS, but don't want a Ferrari either. It's going to be an EDC, losing my mind because a scale gets chipped on a $700 blade seems kinda silly.

Cash is fine, I also have all the usual calibers to trade. I have a couple of 22 rifles that haven't made it out in a while. Tell me what you've got and what you may be interested in. 

A used blade is dine, just not the one you've been using to pry open paint cans or spilt wood. 

I'm in Jefferson City work in Morristown, get to Papermill in Knoxville every Monday. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ac3boyz said:

What's a DA?

From my "research" such as it was.... A DA is Double Action, auto out, auto in. SA is Single Action, auto out, manually (release the slide/catch/whatever and) pull the blade back by using a knob on the edge. 

Never kne there was such a thing as an SA until I started shopping. 

21 minutes ago, Radtekk said:

From my "research" such as it was.... A DA is Double Action, auto out, auto in. SA is Single Action, auto out, manually (release the slide/catch/whatever and) pull the blade back by using a knob on the edge. 

Never kne there was such a thing as an SA until I started shopping. 

Thanks, I didn't think it through.  The only DA i have is a micro tech OTF.  I prefer my Protech out the sides.  Seem much more sturdy to me.

Archived