Parker Hale 300 win mag- Memphis

zlaine90

I have a Parker hale 300 win mag and 3 boxes of ammo. This gun is a santa Barbra Mauser 98 clone and the action would be a great candidate for a custom build. Gun has wear marks and dings as you would expect from a gun that’s probably 40 yrs old and was used by the previous owner for elk hunting in Colorado. I don’t have any scope rings or optic for this one. Looking for $600 or trade for something that catches my eye. will sell for $450 obo without ammo, 

57ECB00D-9D83-491A-AC52-2FC9E2FD4DB3.jpeg

3AE8EDD8-D9BE-44E7-9F2D-BD04C7CFD504.jpeg

F2C5AF34-8C10-482A-8EF8-BD9EA098A347.jpeg

B60C84EC-8186-468E-B795-105F9F1A9BAA.jpeg

39624206-39D1-47E3-B519-2406472D0278.jpeg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, unleshd said:

Really nice rifle Any thoughts on what you might like.. I have a wheel gun (ruger super redhawk 44 mag/ chromed) and  fn five seven. You would have to kick in a little boot for either...

Sorry, I sold the gun earlier today and haven’t had a chance to update. Shame too because I would’ve been interested in the ruger. Would’ve made a nice companion to my 629

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.