Custom Ruger 10/22 takedown

NickinTN

Putting my custom Ruger 10/22 takedown up for sale because it's been sitting a lot as of late so might as well see if there is someone who would like to use it more than I have been. 

Here are a list of the mods (basically everything but the receiver) 

Chassis - PMACA aluminum chassis in custom TN orange, color not offered on website 

Barrel - Beyer Customs with flutes and threaded 

Bolt - JWH custom engraved

Trigger - Ruger BX trigger (by far the best bang for your buck IMO)

Stock and fore grip - Daniels Defense 

Scope - Sig Whiskey 3x9 

Currently has a tr-lug on the barrel, I can leave that on or replace it with a thread protector. Unfortunatly the Omega 9k in the pics can't be included 🙂 

You will notice in the pics below several places where the finish on either the barrel or chassis has rubbed off. These are cosmetic only and a result of my poor choice in bags when transporting it to the range. 

This thing is a tack driver, regular 10 round groups covered with a dime at 50 yards off a table using the bipod. According to my log this one has 1800 rounds through it, I'd guess half of those were on the original set up but either way I'm sure it's nowhere near worn out.... 

A quick guesstimate I'm in for at least $1300 on this build.... please don't' tell my wife. 

$800 and it's yours.

I'll consider trades. Would mainly be interested in handguns. Cash can go either way to even things out. 

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. 

ruger6.jpg

ruger7.jpg

ruger5.jpg

ruger4.jpg

ruger2.jpg

ruger3.jpg

ruger.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived