9mm - 1k rounds Winchester 115gr FMJ - SOLD

redtailracing

Have 1k rounds of Winchester 9mm still wrapped in the box it shipped in. Looking to trade for match grade rifle ammo in the following calibers (listed from top priority to lowest priority):

5.56/.223 (prefer 5.56)

6.5 Creedmoor

.308/7.62x51 

obviously we will have to agree on an exchange rate that reflects the value of what each party is offering. Willing to trade in 200 round increments as that is the pack size of the boxes. Also have .22LR and some assorted 110-125gr .300blk I might be willing to include for the right deal.

may consider just selling this ammo outright if I can’t find the right trade but at the moment, more ammo is harder to come by than cash so I’ll see what’s out there first. Didn’t bother posting a picture as I don’t see it as necessary (as I mentioned previously, all 5 200 round boxes are still taped up in shipping packaging) but if someone really wants one I suppose I can post one up. Located in Rutherford county. FTF only, don’t really wanna screw with shipping. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.