Who likes BIG, POWERFUL guns?

On 2/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, leroy said:

Remington 700 safari 375 H&H... Ruger #1 458... The word got around.聽 No dangerous game in the yard for the last 40 years... Deterence must work...

Bawana leroy...

When I came into the 375 doing some trading I told the wife it was for T-rexs. Granted I am not sure the 375 will do the job when they get cloned and run amok. LOL

Edited by buck1032
3 minutes ago, buck1032 said:

When I cam into the 375 doing some trading I told the wife it was for T-rexs. Granted I am not sure the 375 will do the job when they get cloned and run amok. LOL

I like it Brother..!聽 It may not kill him, but i bet it聽will make him feel bad... HEHEHE...聽聽

leroy...

• Haha 1

I have a 450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, and 50 BMG in the collection. I got to shoot a 20mm once, that was a blast (no pun intended), but I would hate to feed it on a regular basis.

Really would like to pick up a 45-70 lever gun at some point but not with todays prices.聽

I will probably get a .338 Lapua or .338 Norma Mag platform for longer range shooting one of these days.聽

On 2/15/2021 at 10:39 AM, buck1032 said:

When I cam into the 375 doing some trading I told the wife it was for T-rexs. Granted I am not sure the 375 will do the job when they get cloned and run amok. LOL

It鈥檚 all about shot placement. I don鈥檛 care how big it is if you double lung it, it鈥檚 going down.聽

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.