Noveske 8.2” 300blk upper (not factory built)

Capbyrd

This is an upper receiver I built for my SBR.   It’s a CMT Tactical billet receiver with a Noveske barrel and handguard.  It also has an AIM Surplus NiB bolt carrier group.  The barrel also has a YHM phantom QD flash hider attached.  I’m keeping the sights and charging handle but that’s all you will need to be shooting.   

The forward assist was a pain to install and I end up scratching a little finish off the receiver around that hole.  I touched it up so it’s not immediately noticeable but you can see it on close inspection.   I’ve included a close up of that area. 

the upper has about 400 rounds down the pipe and all were subsonic.   This rifle was almost exclusively shot suppressed.

$800 ftf in Memphis or within a reasonable distance.   

I’ll ship for $20 extra.  

thanks for looking.  

50939521562_2b37c3a441_b.jpg 50938720138_7e24abaf47_b.jpg

50938720038_ecd294b258_b.jpg

50938720028_bbf54904d6_b.jpg

50939521147_7ea924f3f5_b.jpg

50939415486_24d31562c2_b.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.