Glock ad on Saturday Night Live

seez52

I'm not a huge fan of snl, but it was on while I was doing something else last night. About half way through the ad it got my attention. At first I thought it was a snl spoof ad, but it wasn't. It ran again later in the show. 

I was just kinda surprised they would run a network TV ad, and they would choose to air it during snl. Wouldn't have guessed it to be a target audience for them. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

I'd think the SNL crowd would be the perfect target for the latest, greatest plastic fantastic.  With millennials its all about  having the cool stuff.  🙄

Hey! With Biden’s latest initiative, I’d say we could use as many millennials as possible on our side!

And of course Glocks are cool!

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I had no idea my generaton was the first one in history to enjoy owning nice things. This is fascinating.

"The children now love luxury; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are tyrants, not servants of the households. They no longer rise when their elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize over their teachers."

-Socrates, as attributed by Plato, 5th century B.C.

I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words. When I was a boy, we were taught to be discrete and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise and impatient of restraint" 

-Hesiod, 8th century B.C.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

"The children now love luxury; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are tyrants, not servants of the households. They no longer rise when their elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize over their teachers."

-Socrates, as attributed by Plato, 5th century B.C.

I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words. When I was a boy, we were taught to be discrete and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise and impatient of restraint" 

-Hesiod, 8th century B.C.

Lets see, how does that quote go

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana