TGO road report

RED333

Welp, my son is stuck in my driveway. He tried to back out, hit that little dip where the driveway meets the street and stopped dead. Wheels just spun. Couldn't get any traction at all. Tried to pull back up into his parking space and no joy. He's just there. Thankfully, his car isn't hanging out into the street. 

Oh well, I sure wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway. 🙄

Looked again and saw one of my neighbor's car in the same position. 

• Haha 1

Here in my neck of Cumberland county it's raining hard, but the forecast says it will turn to sleet or snow tonight. BUT... that forecast called for snow off and on all day and that hasn't happened so far. So knock wood, maybe we won't have the ordeal of an ice storm.  Looks like tomorrow is gonna be frigid, though.

Not been out of the house, street out front has been ice all day here and just getting more. limbs falling off trees so rather keep the cars from damage. Northern Murfreesboro. Company closed the office for tomorrow already not that it matters to me since I'm still working from the house but our office is in Antioch.

Day two of driving from one end of Nashville to the other. So far it's much better and less police. The traffic signals are having issues. Power is off in places and the only places to eat are Mexican restaurants and a Jimmy John's. Funny, after hours in 9° to 12°.....it doesn't feel that cold anymore. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.