Well, it's been almost 3 years since I had to put my best friend down.. He lived like a king for 17yrs 3 months. We went through hell trying to get over it. But I think we are ready for a new King of the household.

So looking for:

*** Male German Shepherd puppy ready for their forever home and from a decent bloodline.
- Parents history of a good health.
- AKC parents a plus. Sable GSD a big plus.
- Preferably no really long haired breeds.
- No Malinois ...
- No puppy mill stuff. Breeders should have good references.

Any help would be a appreciated.... been a tough search and we've been trying.
PM me here if you have something of interest.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you're looking for a puppy but throwing this out there just in case.     Bio says a little over 3 years old.  I'm sure she's a mix but don't know any history.     My wife and I helped foster quite a bit in the past for this rescue group.  Haven't fostered in a while because of "life".   Ended up with three permanent fosters that we have, so it makes it hard to take in fosters now.   

The link below should go directly to the dog "Lizzie" mentioned above, but you can look through all the dogs by clicking on the "dog's tab" on the left, then "available dogs".  

https://proverbs1210rescue.org/dog/lizzie-b/

Archived