Smith & Wesson 432 32 magnum with ammo for sale - Sold

Joe86

Purchased new in 2006 for my wife as her carry gun. She fired about 30 rounds, I cleaned it and put it back in the box and it never came out again until we moved to east TN a couple of months ago when she told me she didn’t want it anymore.

This is the shrouded hammer model. The gun is about as close to mint condition as a used gun can be.

The only mark I can find on it is on the back of the frame from opening and closing the cylinder. I’ve included a picture so you can see what I’m talking about.

It is an airweight model. It does have a have a lock. I do not have the manual or the key.

The following description comes from a friend who is more familiar with S & W history than me:

“Built off the alloy J frame 2004-2006. Its brother is the 431pd (hammered model) also in 32 H&R magnum. Stout little backup or pocket carry. I’m fairly certain they have not reintroduced this model but have no information to prove that.”

I am also including the following ammunition. The ammo alone is worth quite a bit today if you’re looking for it. I couldn’t find it anywhere.

8 boxes Black Hills 32 H & R Mangum 85 GR JHP - 400 Rounds

1 box Winchester 32 S & W Long 98 GR Lead Round Nose -100 Rounds

1 box Magtech 32 S & W Long 98 GR Lead Round Nose - 50 Rounds

1 box Federal 32 H & R Magnum 95 GR Lead Semi-Wad Cutter - 20 Rounds

1 box Federal 32 H & R Magnum 95 GR Lead Semi-Wad Cutter - 5 Rounds

Selling in the Knoxville/Maryville area. FTF sale or will ship FFL to FFL if you pay fees. For FTF sale must have TN CCP and be willing to show same.

Selling gun and ammo together – will not separate.

cash

Please contact for any additional information.

Thanks for your interest.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DANG!!! Joe...why do you tempt me so? If you were still around here, I'd have to take this.

Attention all you East Tn guys...Joe is not only good people...He is Great People!!

Deal with him as you would your brother. Honest and fair, usually more than fair.

This is a tremendous deal! Wish I could get to it. But someone will. No doubt about it.

1 minute ago, Joe86 said:

Thank you for the endorsement my friend. Hope you are doing well.

Fax me an invoice for the endorsement and I'll fax you a check right away 😉 

No charge buddy. You've more than paid me for any help I can give you.

Besides...I'm technologically impaired. You know that. I couldn't fax you anything. lol Actually don't have a printer. And text billing is just so lame. 

Archived