Wrong forum

Erich

Three at once is as far as I've gone...and that was a few years ago.

Now let's talk about how many you've done in a one month period. Be truthful, your wife doesn't have to know. lol

I think the answer for me was 5. I did go rather a bit overboard then.

Its still a novel concept to me, not being treated like a gun buyer is a problem waiting to happen. CA did not allow more than 1 every 30 days on top of the 10 day waiting period. The first couple months here, I did go pretty nuts. The upside to the pandemic lack of supply and overpricing in is it helps rein that in.

BTW, that PPQ is one I already owned. I just got the 2 PDP's. Though someone may want to see is replacement next to one. Looks like we dont have many Walther fans though.

On 2/24/2021 at 1:21 PM, hipower said:

Three at once is as far as I've gone...and that was a few years ago.

Now let's talk about how many you've done in a one month period. Be truthful, your wife doesn't have to know. lol

I think the answer for me was 5. I did go rather a bit overboard then.

@hipower.  After the thread title got changed to "wrong forum", one might wonder what exactly you were referring to in your post.   It certainly doesn't sound like a Walther...    🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.