8 lbs of H4350 exchange pending

Alleycat72

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MikeW said:

Please let me know If you decide to sell one or both.

If I have to purchase 2520, it'll cost a small fortune or I'll have to be really lucky. I really like deals were both party's walk away feeling like they got a good deal. Myself included. I don't want to pay $600 for 8 lbs and have to sell 8 lbs for $600 to cover the cost. I'll give it some time. It does give you the option of finding a less desirable powder to trade for a powder most people want. 

28 minutes ago, Sunfish said:

Its a long way to Columbia from Hendersonville. I 've got a jug of 2520 that I would trade but I'm not driving that far to do it because I don't need it that bad. PM me if you want to come get it

Sorry, it's been a long work day. We have a deal pending exchange. If you want cash or a different power, let me know. I have a buddy I work with that lives in Hendersonville so I'd be easy. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.