Cooper Model 57-M LVT 22lr Threaded w/ Sightron 36x Scope

gr8smiles

This is one of the finest 22lr I’ve ever shot. Only selling because I have others and this sits in the safe. Less than 75 rounds from me. Gorgeous wood, fantastic trigger, and such fine lines. You just want to stare...go ahead, it’s ok. This gun came with leupold scope mounts and I have a Sightron 36x scope attached. I’m leaving it on the gun and the buyer can have it for 350. It’s 450 at Midway and not in stock. I’ll remove it if buyer passes.

That said, this gun is sighted in and ready to go. For those of us that like suppressed weapons, this one is the bomb. With subsonic ammo, there is no sound. Hollywood quiet.

The threading and matching protector were done by JP grips.com. He does all my aftermarket threading. He’s that good.

Only flaw on this gun, when the previous owner had sling studs installed, they messed up the hole in the front. It has been filled and could be repaired better if anyone wanted to. I’ve just left it as I got it. 

I have the original box. 

Available to meet in Middle Tn or buyer can pick up in my office in Brentwood. 

Rifle and scope as shown  1850 obo

Rifle only 1500 obo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived