Noveske 18” SPR factory rifle SOLD GONE BYE

asu174

Located in Murfreesboro.  Not looking for trades.  I really just need to get rid of stuff.  No paperwork, please- just be a TN resident and willing to flash an ID.

Picked this up lightly used from the forum.  Had a low round count and I’ve only zeroed it with a couple of different optics.  It’s a really smooth shooting rifle and I’m a Noveske nut, but I have another 18” rifle that I shoot a little more.  I believe this is a Gen 1 Noveske, which are desirable- apparently they don’t make them now like they did when John Noveske was around.

Rifle has a few non-factory accessories, but the internals are 100% Noveske.

18” stainless 1/7 twist barrel with factory pinned (removable) gas block (I say pinned because I hate set screw only gas blocks)
Surefire SOCOM QD 3 prong flash hider (subtract $90 to have an A2 instead)
15” Keymod NSR handguard w/removable rail on bottom
Noveske BCG and CH (CH resembles a BCM)
Magpul BAD lever
Nickel trigger group with 4lb pull
Ambi safety
Magpul MOE pistol grip
VLTOR buttstock

Change out for KE Arms DMR trigger- +$90.  Or Larue flat 2 stage MBT +$60

OPTIC AND MOUNT ARE NOT INCLUDED, but I would be willing to sell.

I have a ton of mags and other parts available to the buyer.

$1,600 SPF

F6795449-5F85-41D1-A32B-46CF469B5A22.jpeg

CE307DFA-0C69-42EF-8FFF-C4441400EEB5.jpeg

3ACA628F-AE49-4804-868E-25E21B2923F6.jpeg

539E827F-51BD-44D5-BB44-67F393782190.jpeg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived