USPS GRRRR

robin48

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son had his Holosun sitting in Olive Branch for almost a week, then when it finally did move it was delivered to the wrong address. 

He didn’t know where it was delivered to, but a few days later an older gentleman drove it all the way across town to get it to him. 

he said he wanted to make sure he got it cause it was from Brownells and he new it would be valuable   

Edited by expendable
8 hours ago, robin48 said:

My new Vortex Venom has been sitting in South Haven MS for 2 days. I'm getting irritated. 

I recently had a couple items that were stuck in the USPS system for several weeks. They did eventually get delivered but what I was expecting to get in 4 to 5 days ended up being more like 5 to 8 weeks. One item in particular was a new bolt for a 10/22 that came from JWH custom in California. I contacted jwh and they actually sent me a second order which arrived only in a few days after they shipped. When the original bolt finally showed up 8 weeks after order it was in a package that was very beat up and looked like it had a good story to tell. I I just sent it back to them.

I shipped a box to TX March 1. It didn’t show up as scanned when I dropped it off. First notification I got was that it showed up in Memphis yesterday and Dallas this morning. I dropped $35 to get it there. Thankfully the recipient is being patient with me. UPS was even higher but may go that route on things for a bit. It stinks

2 hours ago, Protongunner said:

I recently had a couple items that were stuck in the USPS system for several weeks. They did eventually get delivered but what I was expecting to get in 4 to 5 days ended up being more like 5 to 8 weeks. One item in particular was a new bolt for a 10/22 that came from JWH custom in California. I contacted jwh and they actually sent me a second order which arrived only in a few days after they shipped. When the original bolt finally showed up 8 weeks after order it was in a package that was very beat up and looked like it had a good story to tell. I I just sent it back to them.

I guess this is contagious! I have 2 items on order from the first week of January this year.  Each with a projected delivery date within 10 days of the order being placed.

I have received shipping confirmations and  expected dates with tracking on each one.

Both are still showing "In Transit."

One was processed thru Memphis on 1/29, the other on 2/3. Glad they are not important items.

• Administrator

I had a new sprint-run Spyderco knife go MIA in-transit with the UPS last week.  It was supposed to arrive on Monday and didn't show up until Thursday or Friday, as I recall.  

Talk about having a sinking feeling in your stomach.  If it had truly gone missing, the vendor would have had to just refund my money.  The model sold out pretty quickly and they claim they didn't have any extra stock held back.