Freaky Friday

hipower

1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

Did I miss something?

What’s got you worried?

Guess all the HR1 and HR8 stuff is getting me down. Feinstien's weapon bills. All the political crap. Sleepy, slurring Joe's speech last night.

One or all. 

7 hours ago, Raoul said:

And we do.

I'm gonna spend tomorrow reloading. It's therapeutic.

Agree that we do in fact live in "interesting times". Funny that this curse is attributed to the Chinese...

I too plan reloading therapy for this afternoon. There's lonely brass and components calling to me as I type this. 🙂

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Jamie Jackson said:

Agree that we do in fact live in "interesting times". Funny that this curse is attributed to the Chinese...

I too plan reloading therapy for this afternoon. There's lonely brass and components calling to me as I type this. 🙂

I was just about to comment on the origin, Jamie. lol It's sort of a warning from the past. 

As for my weekend, since I never(foolishly) got into reloading; a little stuff in the safe needs some looking into. A bit of closet cleanout for the wife and my sanity and safety. She's threatened my over this before.

Maybe catch up on SyFy's Resident Alien. If you're not watching this, I can't recommend it enough. It's a HOOT! 

• Like 1

Been going to my daughter's horse farm and started cutting trails through the woods. Great therapy for me. I am trying to look past politics mainly because it depresses me completely and I can do very little about it. Really should quit watching the news also. Sad watching that women's mother  on TV about her daughter she lost and not knowing why. Glad they releases the body cam and dash cam evidence. Should stop needless rioting in "The Vill."  Just can't shoot a cop and expect to walk away free guys. Really sad for her family, and officer, and prayers for them. 

Retired and lovinit. Turned 73 last week. Am a Christian, and have done the things, which is required, to put myself into a position to be able to receive God's saving grace, for myself. Can't do that for you guys so you need to find Christ and put yourself into a position to get some of God's  grace for yourself.  

That grace only comes through belief and acceptance of Christ being the Son of God, and confession of God's Son Jesus Christ as your Savior.  Then being baptized for your past sins. 

Read these examples for yourself in your Bible.  (Acts 2:37-40). Then read (Acts 8:25-39) for an example of "an Ethiopian Receiving Christ as his savior.  

Then after this is accomplished,  then living a faithful life until your day comes when you will go home to Christ and God who are in heaven after the final white thrown judgment we will all face.  You do your part and God and Christ will do theirs. I am confident because I believe God's word revealed to us  in the Holy Scriptures. 

Read that for yourself in your Bible. That what I mean when I said I have put myself into a position to receive God's saving grace, and thereby having faith I will see Them both (God and Jesus) in heaven when my day of final judgment has come. 

If you have questions I would like to discuss any of this with you, and we both can sit and see what the Scriptures say, or you can simply read your Bible. Nothing freaky about this guys. 

That good enough Hipower? Freaky Friday chat. 

Edited by pop pop
  • Like 1