Here I have my Sig Sauer 226 Tacops with Hogue Piranha G-10 G-Mascus grips. These come with 4 x 20 round magazines, stainless steel slide, siglight rear and truglo tritium fiber optic front sights as well as a short reset trigger. 500 rounds down and well taken care of. The night sights are still very bright. I also have some PD ammo and Ball ammo that could go with it for a reasonable price. 

$1100 cash

IMG_20201214_104940550~2.jpg

IMG_20201214_105255250~2.jpg

Edited by Matt0311
Price drop
  • Like 1

I have several guns up for sale on here and will be adding two Springfield Armory XDm's in 9mm this week. One is the 5.25" competition model. The other is the carry optics model, 4.5" with Vortex Venom dot plus a green laser added up front for quicker target location. Both have Powder River Precision triggers. The 5.25 has PRP's extended grip safety. Dunno if any of this interests you. But I'm a big fan of the TacOps 226, carried one for years until I made the mistake of letting my wife shoot it. :)

Listed already are: Custom built USPSA limited 9mm double stack, RIA double stack 9mm that is IDPA legal, Taurus Officer .45, two stainless 7 1/2" 44 magnum single actions. Seems like there was something else, I'll think of it. Or if you think of other things you are interested in trading for, I have quite a few I'm planning to sell off over the next months as I'm moving from pistol competition to rifle matches.

• 4 weeks later...