Keeping

grasshoppa

With heavy heart considering trading my hands down favorite weapon I’ve ever owned in 25 yrs. I just don’t shoot it enough and NEED an AK for the truck for shtf sits. 
 This is a non reciprocating handle model. Between me and my shooting buddies it’s probably seen 500 rds through it . Never once stumbled or failed to impress . I’m sure you will love it as much as I do. 
I only want to trade for a Zastava 92 or 70  , maybeeeee an 85

Comes with 3 factory mags, factory carrying case and bushnell trs 25 that is dead on

located in Nashville 

8C571370-C542-4659-A6FE-F23EB2C84D94.jpeg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive had several messages about a cash price and really dont have one. Im solely looking for the ak platform and it has absolutely gone retarded price wise . If i did sell it for cash it would go to my buddy who has been begging for it for a year now. You can find these online I believe for around $820 new here and there if you search well  . we all know with the market i cant sniff a decent ak for that even though 80% of ak47s shouldnt be priced anywhere over $800. I wouldnt dream of letting this go for less than a grand. So i know i just killed my trade value but I'm 100% real with folks since 1977 and im not going to change anytime soon

5 hours ago, grasshoppa said:

With heavy heart considering trading my hands down favorite weapon I’ve ever owned in 25 yrs. I just don’t shoot it enough and NEED an AK for the truck for shtf sits. 
 This is a non reciprocating handle model. Between me and my shooting buddies it’s probably seen 500 rds through it . Never once stumbled or failed to impress . I’m sure you will love it as much as I do. 
I only want to trade for a Zastava 92 or 70  , maybeeeee an 85

Comes with 3 factory mags, factory carrying case and bushnell trs 25 that is dead on

located in Nashville 

8C571370-C542-4659-A6FE-F23EB2C84D94.jpeg

DANG...That's sweet! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived