Pistol catastrophic failure results in striker assembly through the face. Yikes!

I bought a Beretta APX .40 last year and the first time I took it to the range about 13 or 14th shot the extractor popped me in the right knuckle and scared the crap out of me. I returned it to Beretta and have fired about 300 rounds with no problems. I figure after 700+ more I will trust it. As Erik said always eyes & ears when shooting. As I have said for years if it is man made it isn't if but when it fails. Hope this guy recovers well, that could have easily been fatal.

• Like 1

I did a Google search on the image, and there are quite a few copies out there, none with any detail. Several of the images have headings in the聽cyrillic alphabet, so perhaps this came out of one of the Eastern European countries. Looks like the pistol may have been a Girsan MC28SA, which I'd never heard of until three minutes ago.

21 minutes ago, Darrell said:

I did a Google search on the image, and there are quite a few copies out there, none with any detail. Several of the images have headings in the聽cyrillic alphabet, so perhaps this came out of one of the Eastern European countries. Looks like the pistol may have been a Girsan MC28SA, which I'd never heard of until three minutes ago.

In the photos where is face isn't blurred he actually looks European. We know he's not Russian. He would have just yanked the firing pin out of his eye and splashed some vodka on it.聽

• Haha 6
  • 1 month later...

I clearly state that the gun caused the accident belongs to another brand and has no relation with Girsan Firearms. Please be informed聽that this gun is SAR9 belongs to SARSILMAZ company, not to Girsan.聽

Please see the attached document.聽

img-319160555-3.jpg

img-319160555-2.jpg

img-319160555-1.jpg

Edited by YAVUZ
new images
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, YAVUZ said:

I clearly state that the gun caused the accident belongs to another brand and has no relation with Girsan. These images are spread on social media in order to manipulate public opinion. It is clearly seen that this gun is SAR9 belongs to SARSILMAZ company, not to Girsan.聽

Girsan Firearms.pdf 458.54 kB 路 1 download

Wow

I tried to reach out the administrator to inform him about the truth and kindly ask him to correct the post for not being part of this disinformation. I would appreciate if he could stand by the truth and聽revise the post. The subjected weapon is not made of Girsan Firearms, it's SARSILMAZ Sar9.聽

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, YAVUZ said:

I tried to reach out the administrator to inform him about the truth and kindly ask him to correct the post for not being part of this disinformation. I would appreciate if he could stand by the truth and聽revise the post. The subjected weapon is not made of Girsan Firearms, it's SARSILMAZ Sar9.聽

Thanks for the updated information.

On 3/16/2021 at 12:56 AM, Smith said:

At least he was wearing as mask or it would have been alot worse! 馃樂

Notice that he was not injured where the mask was covering. Science is telling us聽they work! Therefore Joe and Fauci would like to require full face wraps for complete and total protection.聽

• Haha 2
On 4/20/2021 at 7:21 AM, YAVUZ said:

I clearly state that the gun caused the accident belongs to another brand and has no relation with Girsan Firearms. Please be informed聽that this gun is SAR9 belongs to SARSILMAZ company, not to Girsan.聽

img-319160555-3.jpg

img-319160555-2.jpg

img-319160555-1.jpg

I'm kind of impressed your company would care enough to track down post on local forums, half way around the world to correct聽misinformation. May have to take a look at a Girsan. 馃槈

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...