Colorado Active Shooter

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

So I guess you aren't going to explain what it is that we are missing? I think I have an idea, but I want to see you put it in writing. Enlighten us please. 

I am getting the impression he means that these are some how fake or that someone is convincing multiple people to go and kill random people in public places.  These people can then be tried, convicted, and sent to prison for life if not given the death penalty.  This is all so that politicians can call for gun control.  Maybe I am wrong in what he is suggesting.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I am getting the impression he means that these are some how fake or that someone is convincing multiple people to go and kill random people in public places.  These people can then be tried, convicted, and sent to prison for life if not given the death penalty.  This is all so that politicians can call for gun control.  Maybe I am wrong in what he is suggesting.

I think that's exactly what he was saying. It's all orchestrated by Democrats to drum up support for more gun control and we're idiots for not realizing it. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 3

Now, once again, the gun did it. I must have the laziest dang guns in existence. They sit in controlled environment 24/7 doing nothing. There is always plenty for them to eat and others to play with. They make me take them out to play on a regular basis and constantly talk me into buying others. 

Im beginning to think it's a people problem, not a gun problem. Hang on boys there is no telling what is gonna shake out of this one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I think that's exactly what he was saying. It's all orchestrated by Democrats to drum up support for more gun control and we're idiots for not realizing it. 

After 2020 is this so hard to believe?   I hope this is beyond them, I really do, but you know, it wouldn't take much to make me believe it.  Coincidences happen, but so many coincidences so often??

Edited by Omega

Watched the news most of the day. Then the above video.

When the semi dressed shooter was walked out, it seemed he had a hit in the upper hamstring or the buttocks. Very bloody looking leg. One of the officers kept pulling at his underwear as if to check a wound.

With the distance of that walk to a vehicle...I didn't see any blood trail. Nor any bloody footprints. 

Just wondering.

The people who would do this type of thing are the problem yes.  There is also the problem that nothing he did prior would cause him to lose his right to own a gun.  Some here seem to think nothing would take that right.  Unfortunately 10 people lost their lives yesterday as the most recent casualties of our rights.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The people who would do this type of thing are the problem yes.  There is also the problem that nothing he did prior would cause him to lose his right to own a gun.  Some here seem to think nothing would take that right.  Unfortunately 10 people lost their lives yesterday as the most recent casualties of our rights.

If I get what you are saying right, then yes, I believe that if he didn't do anything criminal to get his rights revoked then he should have been able to buy the rifle, again legally, as we haven't been told the exact nature of the sale.  It is unfortunate that people go all unhinged sometimes, and wish there were some way to prevent it before it happens, but disarming everyone is not the way.  It is arguable that there could have been less victims had someone had a weapon or weapons on hand to take him down before LEO did, but there apparently had nothing to fight back with.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Omega said:

If I get what you are saying right, then yes, I believe that if he didn't do anything criminal to get his rights revoked then he should have been able to buy the rifle, again legally, as we haven't been told the exact nature of the sale.  It is unfortunate that people go all unhinged sometimes, and wish there were some way to prevent it before it happens, but disarming everyone is not the way.  It is arguable that there could have been less victims had someone had a weapon or weapons on hand to take him down before LEO did, but there apparently had nothing to fight back with.

I mean one of the people killed, shot in the head was a cop who went in knowing what he was facing but still wasnt able to end it so maybe yes maybe no.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Daniel said:

I mean one of the people killed, shot in the head was a cop who went in knowing what he was facing but still wasnt able to end it so maybe yes maybe no.

It is dangerous when you move to contact, but if already in the kill zone, having the means to return fire sure can't hurt.

11 hours ago, hipower said:

Watched the news most of the day. Then the above video.

When the semi dressed shooter was walked out, it seemed he had a hit in the upper hamstring or the buttocks. Very bloody looking leg. One of the officers kept pulling at his underwear as if to check a wound.

With the distance of that walk to a vehicle...I didn't see any blood trail. Nor any bloody footprints. 

Just wondering.

I noticed that too.

Has anybody noticed how quiet the news is about the shooter's gun? They know he bought  it 6 days before the shooting. But they haven't said a word about where or if the purchase was legal. With the Atlanta shooting they had that info out fairly quickly. I'm guessing it was a legal purchase, but that doesn't fit with the current desire the Dems have for universal background checks. So MSM ain't reporting it. 🤬

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Has anybody noticed how quiet the news is about the shooter's gun? They know he bought  it 6 days before the shooting. But they haven't said a word about where or if the purchase was legal. With the Atlanta shooting they had that info out fairly quickly. I'm guessing it was a legal purchase, but that doesn't fit with the current desire the Dems have for universal background checks. So MSM ain't reporting it. 🤬

Id also like them to point out how Liberal and tight CO gun laws already are but that did nothing to deter the POS.

• Like 2

They have said that the guy felt he was the victim of anti-Islamic prejudice. So it is likely that he targeted white people. But he's also been described as being extremely paranoid and had a bad temper. I think its just another case of a complete nut job who finally snapped.