Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - Memphis

I have for sale a LNIB JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel.  I paid $1450.00 for the upper I am asking $1150.00 FTF or $1200.00 shipped.  I have only 20 rounds through the upper.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "NO Paypal" Thanks for looking.

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

Edited by The Legion
  • Like 1
  • The Legion changed the title to LNIB Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - Memphis
  • The Legion changed the title to LNIB Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - "Only Price Drop" - Memphis
  • The Legion changed the title to LNIB Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - Memphis
  • The Legion changed the title to Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - Memphis
  • The Legion changed the title to Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - "24 Hr Sales Price $950.00" - Memphis
  • The Legion changed the title to Complete JP Enterprises .224 Valkyrie Upper 22" Barrel - Memphis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I have several types of .224 Valkyrie Ammo for sale.  I am selling the ammo for what I paid of less. FTF sales only please.  Thanks for looking.
      1.    I have 6 boxes of Federal Fusion 90gr Soft Point.  I am asking $35.00 per box.
      2.   I have 5 boxes of Federal Gold Medal Serra MatchKing 90gr. I am asking $35.00 per box.
      3.   I have 7 boxes of Hornady Match 88gr ELD.  I am asking $32.00 per box.
      4.  I have 50+ boxes of Federal American Eagle 75gr FHJ.  I am asking $18.00 per box. 
      5.  I have 10 boxes of Hornady Varmint Express 60gr V-Max.  I am asking $32.00 per box. 

• By ppcgm
      short scale PJ bass with onboard 9V amp. no case, comes with strap shown in the photos, like new condition, a model they only made for one or two years 5 or 6 years ago ,then put out a cheaper version as a Squier (no onboard amp and at a higher price, of course) and a more expensive one as a Fender,  $350 OBO

• By KSig615
      I'm selling a couple of my Ruger's to make a little room. This LCP II could pass for new. Never had any issues with it. 
      Including everything from the factory plus a little kydex holster and extend magazine.
      Will sell in the Middle TN area to a TN Permit holder. Bill of sale will be completed for both the buyer and myself. 
      Asking $300.00 

Also selling my Security-9

• By The Legion
      I have several types of .44 Magnum Ammunition For Sale.  I am selling the ammunition for the price I paid for it or lower.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order Only Please.  FTF sales only. Thanks for looking.
      1.    I have 2 Boxes of Hornady Leverevoution 225gr FTX for sale.  I am asking $28.00 per box.
      2.   I have 4 50 Round Boxes of Freedom Munitions 240gr RNFP for sale.  I am asking $65.00 per box.
      3.    I have 5 Boxes of Hornady 240gr XTP for sale.  I am asking $28.00 per box.
      4.   I have 14 Boxes of Sig Sauer 240gr V-Crown JHP for sale.  I am asking $30.00 per box.

• By RC3
      So, I was cleaning things out and came across a bunch of magazines for rifles I no longer have (except for the ak, I got different ones). Then after even more digging, I found a bunch of #### I bought years ago and forgot I even had. So, time for a clean out.

AK 74 mags. Six are tapco and two are from bulgaria. All are composite. Seven are 30 rounders and one is a 40 rounder. Asking $11 each for the 30's and $14 each for the two bulgarian and one 40. HK G3 and PTR 91 mags. Yeah, I sold my PTR and CETMET. Why? Because I wanted to consolidate parts and calibers. $15 each. Three are PTR mags and two are older German HK mags. Saiga 12 mags. Two ten round mags for a saiga 12 I wish I didnt sell. Oh well. Asking $17 each Sig P226 Mag. Somehow, I still have a P226 mag for a sig I was super happy to get and hated it at the range. $12 bucks. James Madison AR-10 80% polymer lower and jig. Had this for years and forgot I even had it. I never got a drill press like I planned, so someone needs to make an actual rifle out of it. $80. Sold PSA AR 15 lower built kit. So, I ordered a new lower kit last week, turns out, I had one this whole damn time. So, yeah.... I need to get  more organized. $120 (I really feel like an idiot now for forgetting I had a whole kit)  Shockwave brace gen 1. Forgot I even had this. For a pistol I built years ago. All you really need is a buffer spring $30 May trade for something, I dunno, Star Wars legos or something.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.