SOLD - Taurus 738 TCP .380 ACP Pistol, Holster, and Ammo

I have a Taurus 738 TCP .380 ACP pistol that is like new in box. It is in Black Stainless. Comes with everything from the factory in the box plus a holster and 50 rounds of ammo.

$325

This is a very small compact and light pistol (10.2 oz) but still has a 6+1 capacity. 

Located in the Tri-Cities

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Ronald_55
  • Ronald_55 changed the title to SOLD - Taurus 738 TCP .380 ACP Pistol, Holster, and Ammo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By sigbrown1297
      Looking for a Beretta M9.  Can trade a Kel-Tec CP33 or M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm towards it.

LMK what you have.

Thanks

• By Ropin4gold
      I have a LNIB H&K 45 Compact for sale or trade. It is a Variant 1 (DA/SA with safety and decocker) and comes with 2x 8 round magazines, box, and paperwork. 

$875 cash FTF around Columbia to a TN resident over 21 legally eligible to own firearms. HCP preferred. 

Trades/Partial Trades:
      Marlin rifles in .357/.41/.44
      Browning HP in 9mm 
      Ruger Blackhawk in 357 (3-screw or stainless) with 4-5/8” barrel. 
      Barrett Fieldcraft in .308

• By R1100R
      For sale two Bucket of Golden Bullets
      1400 Rounds each. 
      Now $225 per bucket. Cheaper than Gunbroker. 
      Now $210 per Bucket 
      Make me a offer
      In the Mt Juliet/Lebanon area

• By jeffmem
      Be aware that the classifications for bracing is being reconsidered. This seems to be a good summary but do your research. https://www.pewpewtactical.com/pistol-braces-and-the-atf/

CAA Glock roni folding brace with flashlight. - $100
      SB tactical SBPDW - $100

• By derf
      Beretta AL 391 Urika  20 gauge, 2 3/4 or 3", 26" barrel. beautiful gun, lightly used in excellent condition. Walnut on stocks is outstandingly figured for a field gun. In factory case with all papers and accessories. Asking * $950 * Trades considered on most modern firearms. I'm retired and have been known to make a day trip for the right trade. Call or text me at 901-848-8886. Thanks, Don 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.