**EASTER PRICE DROP**Shadow Systems MR920 Package

Cojo87

Have an awesome package deal here.

Shadow Systems MR920 with a Green Holosun 507 V2 (Mounted by Richie at Shadow Systems) 

5 magazines. 2 Pmags, 2 Glock mags, and the 5th mag is a glock mag with a Strike +5 extension on it.

Comes with 2 holsters, a TXC appendix sidecar (these are the most comfortable AIWB holsters I've tried. And I've had all the major/popular brands) and a TRex arms/safariland drop leg setup

2 lights. Surefire XC1 and Inforce APLc. Never used these got them on trade a while back. 

$1500 cash and it's yours today! 

Will also accept BTC/ETH/BNB as payment. 

**No trades at this time please**

Will be willing to drive from Nashville, within reason. 

Edit- magazines will not come loaded. Those Liberty 9mm ULs are impossible to find now lol 

1617469602984832679583188029215.jpg

16174695909216610840712030919306.jpg

16174695734202944466994278226133.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DANG!!! You had me till I got to the price. You know I can't spend that! lol!  Too broke after the other things I've bought.

Just out of my price range. But that don't mean I can't appreciate and drool over it!

Cojo87 is great people! His guns are are awesome and will be in unbelievable condition. Always the best of everything on them.

I've shot with him and several of his items, but not this one...so I can tell you the man is stand-up and honest. Deal with him with no worries!

37 minutes ago, Dawg1998 said:

I own one of these and absolutely love it - one of the best value buys in the industry. This should be a $2,500-$3,000+ package but Shadow makes an amazing product at a crazy amazing price point.

It really pains me to get rid of it, but have other issues that are taking priority. And by that I mean Crypto. I'm trying to dump as much cash as possible into Crypto right now. 🤪

Archived