Halle Berry training for John Wick 3

4 hours ago, TNTall said:

So she would never own a gun, but she would be willing to use one if she could manage to get it away from an attacker? Classic leftist logic.

To be fair, she didn't say anything close to that.  She simply said were she ever forced to use one, she would be in the best possible position meaning she had training.    I have no doubt she's not on our side, but I'll watch her train with a smile on my face.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Hozzie said:

To be fair, she didn't say anything close to that.  She simply said were she ever forced to use one, she would be in the best possible position meaning she had training.    I have no doubt she's not on our side, but I'll watch her train with a smile on my face.

I don't know what you read.

17 hours ago, TNTall said:

So she would never own a gun, but she would be willing to use one if she could manage to get it away from an attacker? Classic leftist logic.

There's  little glimmer of a silver lining there. She apparently now sees that firearms can be used defensively, and even admits that she'd use one to defend herself or her kids. I think if more anti-gun folks would take a bit of safety and live-fire training they'd gain a better understanding of our position. Of course I also understand the Hollywood hypocrisy of condemning firearms, but featuring them in unrealistic ways to make big bucks. 

2 hours ago, TNTall said:

I don't know what you read.

My fault.  I read this sentence "while she clearly hasn't changed her tune on guns in the broad sense, she was able to get through the training by focusing on the fact that, by learning how to properly handle a gun, she would be in the best possible position if she were ever absolutely forced to use one."

I glanced over the big quote below that thinking it was some type of advertising.  Yes, that is laughable.

I still will watch her with a smile on my face 🙂

There are many people that are Anti Gun to hear them talk that all own a gun. Many Democrats preach about being anti gunners that own a gun and many own several. Those like Pelosi and other politicians are the ones that do the most preaching about gun control are surrounded by people protecting them with guns. It's easy to be against owning guns when you are surrounded by people protecting them with them!!

Then there are actors like  Liam Nieseom (spelling) that is totally anti 2nd Amendment but uses them in about every movie he makes in Hollywood. I won't watch any of his movies. I will watch all of the John Wick movies because Kennan Reeves is pro 2nd amendment and will say it openly when asked. I'm sure Hollywood would not use him but he draws to much money in all his movies.      

Dianne Feinstein admits she has a carry permit and owns and carries a gun yet votes to keep lawful Americans from owning them! Typical Democrat!!!

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Quavodus said:

I still can't believe Dwayne "Rock" Johnson endorsed Bidumb. He's gotta be Anti, right?

I would be more surprised if he didn't.  Most of Hollywood is anti 2A, but wouold be nothing without portraying them on the tube or the screen.