I sure am glad that Trump isn't making mean Tweets as President anymore. Y'all?

lets see, Jobs, Stock Market, MY 401k etc. etc. at all time high.......Gas prices, interest rates etc. all at an all time low...... Trump offended some people? so f09878987 what.  Only  a fool would have voted for Biden and his entourage of morons.  There I said it.... if you don't like it I DONT CARE.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, David, I’ll probably get a ding for this, but I’d like to get it off my chest. I am a proud American. I’m not perfect, but have lived a life I am not ashamed of. Although I let my fathe

Just a big thanks to the Liberal gun owners who voted against Trump and encouraged others to do the same.  I'm glad that you are more than just "single issue voter" troglodytes.  If we end up in the g

I vote with my brain in gear.  I did the same thing this time.  I saw what was coming.  Everyone with any sense did. All I've heard from the Liberal gun owners leading up to this moment is how I'

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Nobody laid siege to the Nation's Capitol. If they were trying to hurt anything, they would have done a much better job. And, they would have brought weapons.

And the protestors cause injury, death, and HUGE property damages. They destroyed lives by the hundreds.

Over 140+ Capital Police injured. They all have families. Hundreds of lives affected. That’s not even counting the members of Congress and their staffs. Hundreds of more lives affected. We could go back and forth all day. There was a member of Congress on 60 Minutes last night with his therapist talking about his PTSD from the insurrection. 

Let’s just stop dude! We can move on. There’s a couple of great threads about covid and dog breeding going on now. 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Omega said:

No, but they laid siege to many cities across the US.

There were arrest made just as there are arrest being made in The Capital siege. Win, win!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mikegideon said:

And YOU are speculating a lot. When BLM is spray painted all over the destruction, you're gonna blame it on somebody else.

Good point. We had folks here saying that it was really ANTIFA that stormed the Capitol. Hell maybe it was Antifa and BLM in disguise. 

There is a difference in the phrase BLM and the group. You can utter the words BLM but that doesn't make you a "member". If such membership even exists. My point was that BLM has become a catch-all anytime someone does something stupid. It's about the same as when they say every Trump supporter is racist. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Good point. We had folks here saying that it was really ANTIFA that stormed the Capitol. Hell maybe it was Antifa and BLM in disguise. 

There is a difference in the phrase BLM and the group. You can utter the words BLM but that doesn't make you a "member". If such membership even exists. My point was that BLM has become a catch-all anytime someone does something stupid. It's about the same as when they say every Trump supporter is racist. 

And the left tried to blame the riots on the Proud Boy infiltrators.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Let’s just stop dude! We can move on. There’s a couple of great threads about covid and dog breeding going on now. 

I'm with Hozzie on the dog thing, I already had my shot, and I would like to Kick Fauci in his tiny balls. 

OK. I'm done 🙂 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

There were arrest made just as there are arrest being made in The Capital siege. Win, win!

How many were arrested in Brooklyn Corner (Minneapolis) last night?

Are you seriously suggesting that the zeal for arrests are the same? How many capital "siege" people have been bailed out by Harris?

• Like 2

Over 140+ Capital Police injured. They all have families. Hundreds of lives affected. That’s not even counting the members of Congress and their staffs. Hundreds of more lives affected. We could go back and forth all day. There was a member of Congress on 60 Minutes last night with his therapist talking about his PTSD from the insurrection. 

source(s)?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Today in Minneapolis...

Looting and violence explode in Minneapolis - National Guard activated after police shooting of criminal

2 hours ago, Links2k said:

If only the VP would arrange bail for the Capital Protestors as she did the...ahem, "protestors"

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

How many were arrested in Brooklyn Corner (Minneapolis) last night?

The police chief said two people were arrested. He also stated that everyone given the opportunity to leave left. What’s your point besides perpetually bitter?

1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

Are you seriously suggesting that the zeal for arrests are the same? How many capital "siege" people have been bailed out by Harris?

Some of y’all need hobbies. 

1 hour ago, papa61 said:

source(s)?

THE F*CKING NEWS. Do you not have a television or the internet? It’s a simple google search. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Some of y’all need hobbies. 

It was a legitimate question considering the widespread arson, looting, assaulting, death & destruction caused by "protestors" of 2020 sure seemed to come with a Hollywood/celebrity stamp of approval. How many bail relief funds have you seen for the Capital Protestors? Would Paypal and GoFundMe even allow it? Would Facebook or Twitter?

1 hour ago, mikegideon said:

Today in Minneapolis...

Looting and violence explode in Minneapolis - National Guard activated after police shooting of criminal

That will also be tonight and maybe days or weeks. Who knows? Dudes dead over a misdemeanor warrant. Just like you have no problem with The Capital insurrection, I have no problem with these protest. 

1 hour ago, Omega said:

If only the VP would arrange bail for the Capital Protestors as she did the...ahem, "protestors"

Maybe the twice impeached, orange conman will arrange bail for the insurrectionist. He’s rumored to be a billionaire.

I bet ole Son of  B*tch Moscow Mitch is glad the orange man no longer has a Twitter account to say bad things. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

It was a legitimate question considering the widespread arson, looting, assaulting, death & destruction caused by "protestors" of 2020 sure seemed to come with a Hollywood/celebrity stamp of approval. How many bail relief funds have you seen for the Capital Protestors? Would Paypal and GoFundMe even allow it? Would Facebook or Twitter?

The insurrectionist are screwed. Choose your friends wisely. 

Edited by Links2k
10 minutes ago, Links2k said:

The insurrectionist are screwed. Choose your friends wisely. 

You seem to have trouble staying focused when presented with reasonable questions or evidence that runs contrary to the narrative you try to spin. What is "choose your friends wisely" supposed to imply?

Edited by Lincoln Osiris
13 minutes ago, Links2k said:

THE F*CKING NEWS. Do you not have a television or the internet? It’s a simple google search. 

The F*CKING news is pathetic. And, I'm thinking you might be following the most pathetic. But, that's just my opinion. Everybody gets to pick their favorite lies. And they're ALL lying.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

You seem to have trouble staying focused when presented with reasonable questions or evidence that runs contrary to the narrative you try to spin. What does "choose your friends wisely" even supposed to imply?

Maybe he's trying to say, you don't ever go full retard. 🙂 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Links2k said:

That will also be tonight and maybe days or weeks. Who knows? Dudes dead over a misdemeanor warrant. Just like you have no problem with The Capital insurrection, I have no problem with these protest. 

Maybe the twice impeached, orange conman will arrange bail for the insurrectionist. He’s rumored to be a billionaire. 

Let me fix this for you. Dude was being arrested because of a warrant. Dude's dead because he resisted arrest and fought with cops. He betted his life that the officers would be able to handle that situation without mistakes or incompetency. He bet wrong and lost everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, Lincoln Osiris said:

Let me fix this for you. Dude was being arrested because of a warrant. Dude's dead because he resisted arrest and fought with cops. He betted his life that the officers would be able to handle that situation without mistakes or incompetency. He bet wrong and lost everything.

He’s dead for being stupid. No excuse. Senior officer Karen will probably be facing a manslaughter charge. Many lives ruined over a misdemeanor traffic stop.  Very poor behavior by a senior officer. She was already waving her pistol around, never holstered her pistol to get her taser.  She could have shot one of her partners.  She’s screwed!

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Daniel said:

lol you are talking about extremists and white supremacists.  I know plenty of conservative troops.  None of them are being forced out.

What are the metrics being used to determine if a person is an extreme conservative or extremely right wing and where does the tipping point lie between conservative / extreme-conservative, and right-wing / extreme-right-wing?

There have to be metrics and guidelines for this, otherwise the decisions to classify a person as one or the other is completely arbitrary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Links2k said:

He’s dead for being stupid. No excuse. Senior officer Karen will probably be facing a manslaughter charge. Many lives ruined over a misdemeanor traffic stop.  Very poor behavior by a senior officer. She was already waving her pistol around, never holstered her pistol to get her taser.  She could have shot one of her partners.  She’s screwed!

Bad decisions around guns ruins many lives. Some live to talk about their stupidity, some don't.

So her actual name is officer Karen?

3 minutes ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

So her actual name is officer Karen?

I don’t care what her name is. The police chief wouldn’t name her, but they made sure the name of the deceased was plastered all over the news. 

You’re a new guy, so it’s obvious that you don’t know who you are dealing with. I can do this all day. They’ve banned better trolls than you.