I sure am glad that Trump isn't making mean Tweets as President anymore. Y'all?

20 minutes ago, Links2k said:

You’re a new guy, so it’s obvious that you don’t know who you are dealing with. I can do this all day. They’ve banned better trolls than you. 

Damn, you're in a good mood today. Are you out of ammo or something?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, David, I’ll probably get a ding for this, but I’d like to get it off my chest. I am a proud American. I’m not perfect, but have lived a life I am not ashamed of. Although I let my fathe

Just a big thanks to the Liberal gun owners who voted against Trump and encouraged others to do the same.  I'm glad that you are more than just "single issue voter" troglodytes.  If we end up in the g

I vote with my brain in gear.  I did the same thing this time.  I saw what was coming.  Everyone with any sense did. All I've heard from the Liberal gun owners leading up to this moment is how I'

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I don’t care what her name is. The police chief wouldn’t name her, but they made sure the name of the deceased was plastered all over the news. 

You’re a new guy, so it’s obvious that you don’t know who you are dealing with. I can do this all day. They’ve banned better trolls than you. 

So you don't know her name, but made it a point to call her Karen? Why Karen? I know why, but maybe you'd like to tell others what a Karen implies.

Actually, I'm not really that new. I just never participated that much. And considering that you've posted plenty about "who you are," I think I have a fairly good idea of who I'm dealing with. So saying "you can do this all day" doesn't really strike the kind of fear in me you'd like it to considering I can clearly see what you do when presented with facts and legitimate/relevant questions.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

Damn, you're in a good mood today. Are you out of ammo or something?

To the contrary. I’m concerned about what I’m going to do with all this ammo now that I have another interest. 

12 minutes ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

So you don't know her name, but made it a point to call her Karen? Why Karen? I know why, but maybe you'd like to tell others what a Karen implies.

Actually, I'm not really that new. I just never participated that much. And considering that you've posted plenty about "who you are," I think I have a fairly good idea of who I'm dealing with. So saying "you can do this all day" doesn't really strike the kind of fear in me you'd like it to considering I can clearly see what you do when presented with facts and legitimate/relevant questions.

Amateur hour

Just now, Links2k said:

Amateur hour

Case in point.

Like I said, I've seen what you do when presented with facts and relevant questions. I grew up in Memphis—not in the good parts. So how about showing everyone that good Memphis hospitality and explaining what Karen implies?

14 minutes ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

So you don't know her name, but made it a point to call her Karen? 

Dis is fa da troll. As eye ced erlia, da po lease cheef wood knot releese da nayme ov da offisa woo fyred da fate tail shott.

Again, simple google search troll. 

1 minute ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

Case in point.

Like I said, I've seen what you do when presented with facts and relevant questions. I grew up in Memphis—not in the good parts. So how about showing everyone that good Memphis hospitality and explaining what Karen implies?

Everyone on this board knows what Karen means. There has even been discussion about it. I don’t know if you are male or female, but you’re behaving like a Karen. Leave it alone dude.  You can’t back me into a corner. You’re wasting YOUR time. 

9 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Dis is fa da troll. As eye ced erlia, da po lease cheef wood knot releese da nayme ov da offisa woo fyred da fate tail shott.

Again, simple google search troll. 

Had I posted this, I’d be banned already. Get over the race crap already. You can actually have a legitimate discussion without pulling that same card over and over.

I usually enjoy your posts until you drag out the inevitable racial garbage.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 8

Guys, please. I enjoy the 2nd Amendment political thread, but if this pointless bickering continues it'll get shut down. Let's tone down the personal stuff five or six notches.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Everyone on this board knows what Karen means. There has even been discussion about it. I don’t know if you are male or female, but you’re behaving like a Karen. Leave it alone dude.  You can’t back me into a corner. You’re wasting YOUR time. 

How would everyone on this board know what Karen means(because discussions?) when you were just attempting to admonish me for being "a new guy" and not understanding how your omnipotence here should cause me great fear? Did it ever occur to you that maybe there are other "new people" who need to understand what kind of racial overtones are being presented?

• Dislike 1
2 minutes ago, Lincoln Osiris said:

How would everyone on this board know what Karen means(because discussions?) when you were just attempting to admonish me for being "a new guy" and not understanding how your omnipotence here should cause me great fear? Did it ever occur to you that maybe there are other "new people" who need to understand what kind of racial overtones are being presented?

Did I offend the sensitivities of another white, Christian, Bible toting, overly victimized and patriotic white male? Are you clutching your pearls?

• Dislike 5
8 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Had I posted this, I’d be banned already. Get over the race crap already. You can actually have a legitimate discussion without pulling that same card over and over.

There is always racial garbage to discuss, unless it’s about accountability. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

All y’all knock it the hell off for a while. Seriously, just stop and relax.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Did I offend the sensitivities of another white, Christian, Bible toting, overly victimized and patriotic white male? Are you clutching your pearls?

White? Yes

Christian? I'm an atheist

Bible-toting? see previous question

Victim? I don't participate in the Oppression Olympics or a Victim Hierarchy

Patriotic white male? Still white, and patriotic and male

Clutching pearls? I thought tackling racism and ridding ourselves of racial invective was a good thing?

Now that you've exhausted your repetitive repertoire of race-baiting, perhaps we can get back to that whole Karen thing? 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2
20 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

You’ll never get banned. You’re part off the circle jerk. 

• Dislike 2
10 minutes ago, Garufa said:

All y’all knock it the hell off for a while. Seriously, just stop and relax.

Probably not the worst advice I’ve ever received.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:05 PM, TGO David said:

Spot on.   We basically have two parties, and a distraction.  If you want to be effective with your vote, you vote for whichever of the two parties sucks les

let me add, suks less at the moment. I'm voting libertarian, they're harmless...😋

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Links2k said:

To the contrary. I’m concerned about what I’m going to do with all this ammo now that I have another interest. 

I'm somewhat in the same boat. Been playing with a lot of wood tools these days.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Come on Links. Not one gun in the whole bunch. And the only one shot was one of the "protestors". And I don't buy that if they would have been black, the bodies would have been piled high. Haven't been any bodies piled up yet, and there has been a HUGE amount of damage and injuries, INCLUDING Federal and other law enforcement offices. 

There were literal pipe bombs placed at two locations.  others found.  Firearms found lol.  Be serious.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

You’ll never get banned. You’re part off the circle jerk. 

Oh now... no one is immune.  We've booted moderators before, even.

I really hope there isn't a TGO circle jerk.  Yuck.  But if there is, can we all agree to unite against them from a safe distance?

Weather Underground Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

• Haha 2