I’m testing the waters, despite the current insanity...
I have always wanted a ps90-it just never made it to the top of my list before.
I have trade fodder or cash. If you have one and want to part with it, let me know.
must be in middle TN-within 50 miles of Hendersonville or willing to ship in state.
im ONLY interested in an instate transaction...spammers offering to ‘help’ me find one will be ignored.
Good condition saint 16” barrel
BCM furniture, strike industries epsilon break , key mod rail , Flip up sights . Carrying case. Sling and light not included
it’s the nicest rifle I’ve got . $1200 with optic $1000 without
10.5” PSA factory upper with magpul flip up sights, strike industries ambi extended charging handle, sb3 brace , blue force sling. Light not included
Delaware machine lower says .223 on it but upper is 5.56 $800
located in Nashville
only trade interest is in ak , Bren or tavor
Trying to get rid of some of the gear I don’t use. prices are or best offer.
1. 4 Tapco ar-15 magazines $75
2. Beretta m9 serpa holster fde with molle attachment $20
3. Sig p226 serpa holster black with paddle and molle attachment $20
4. Hera Arms ar-15 stock new tan $100
5. HSGI XL suregrip battle belt SOLD
6. Blackhawk Combat boots new with tags, size 12 men’s $120
By Grand Torino
1. Made from 3/16" thick 1084 carbon steel it has a 5 1/2" blade and 11 OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The handle is zebrawood and elk antler with G10 accents. The finger guard is 1084 as well. It's $100 shipped.
2. SOLD!! Made from an approximately 100 year old Nicholson file that I liberated from my uncles (junk pile) shop. It started out about 3/16" thick. It has a 6" blade and 11 1/2" OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The finger guard is brass that I shaped and antiqued. The handle is Padauk with bog oak and G10 accents. It's $140 shipped.
3. SOLD!!! Made from 3/16" thick 1084 carbon steel it has a 6 1/2" blade and 11 3/4" OAL. It comes with combo leather/kydex sheath shown. The handle is made from golden shower....that's right...I said golden shower wood and purple heart, bog oak and G10 accents. It has a Damascus finger guard. It's $110 shipped.
4. SOLD!! Made from 3/16" thick 52100 ball bearing steel. There are hours and hours of pleasure in making this Bowie look old. As you can see it has a false edge and has a blade length of 8 1/2" and OAL of 14" It's long and narrow and very light. The finger guard is made from a an old rusted piece of cast steel. I antiqued the handle as well made from black locust with bloodwood and G10 accents. It's $150 shipped.
Thanks for lookin'!!