6.5 Creedmoor MDT chassis, Nightforce ATACR

Selling my 6.5 Creedmoor

Cerakoted Tan chassis and black action/barrel.

Blueprinted and Trued Remington 700 action with PTG spiraled bolt, PTG knob and Badger ordnance M16 style extractor

Geissele Super 700 2 stage trigger

Nightforce 20 MOA Rem. 700 scope base

Bartlein M24 contour SS barrel

MDT ESS chassis with folding stock option

10 round metal MDT magazine

Atlas BT10 bipod on Mlok rail adapter

Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOAR scope on Nightforce rings

Muzzle brake is a AAC 90 tooth ratchet 5/8 thread that I ran with my suppressor

The gun has habitually shot 140gr Berger Hybrid bullets in Lapua brass with small rifle primers and 41 grains of H4350. The gun is a solid 1/2MOA gun on a bag and bipod.

Gun has fired less than 1,000 rounds downrange. Have a shooters log at home.

Asking $5,500.00 for gun and scope as it sits.

I'll sell just the gun, no bipod, scope or rings for $2,750.00

I shoot at Strategic Edge on Sundays, if you are a member there I'd be happy to meet and let you shoot it.

Thanks for looking

20210328_192811.jpg

20210328_192829.jpg

20210328_192755.jpg

Edited by robthomas185
Price adjustment
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ed Brown custom Cobra with threaded barrel and five mags pique your interest? (Less than 200 rounds through it and have a gorgeous kydex leather lined holster for it…I’ve got almost $4K in the setup and it’s in flawless condition) I’ve also got several Colt 1902/3 pocket hammers, a hammerless restored in bright nickel that’s museum grade, .22 threaded suppressor hosts galore and a bunch of ammo options)