Cleaned, once fired 40S&W brass (price update)

Wet Tumble cleaned once fired brass.

40 S&W 1500 pieces available

$20/500  or  $45/1500

Reasonable offers welcome.  All proceeds go back into Security team budget for training and hopefully ammo.
Meet in the Mount Juliet area or can ship at cost.

Edited by ac3boyz
  • ac3boyz changed the title to Cleaned, once fired 40S&W brass (price update)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Withdrawing Sale

• By The Legion
      I have Two 1lb Jugs of IMR 4320 Smokeless Powder.  I am asking $30.00 per Jug.  FTF sales only please.  Thanks for looking.
      SOLD - Thanks TGO

• By The Legion
      I have Four 1lb Jugs of Hodgdon Clays Smokeless Powder.  I am asking $28.00 per Jug.  FTF sales only please.  Thanks for looking.

• By grasshoppa
      Good condition saint 16” barrel
      BCM furniture, strike industries epsilon break , key mod rail , Flip up  sights . Carrying case. Sling and light not included
      WITHDRAWN
      10.5” PSA factory upper with magpul flip up sights, strike industries ambi extended charging handle, sb3 brace , blue force sling. Light not included
      Delaware machine lower says .223 on it but upper is 5.56 $800
      located in Nashville 
      only trade interest is in ak , Bren or tavor
    • By Wdodd
      NOTE ADDED —- THE FIRST ‘I WILL TAKE IT” RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD GETS WHATEVER ITEM THE BUYER IS BUYING”.
      1963 Browning Sweet Sixteen — Excellent condition, no scratches or gouges, or cracks and with a bore as shiny as a new-borne baby’s butt.  $1300      REDUCED to $1200.       (NOTE: many, many thanks to Bill on this forum for his help with identification, etc.)
      SOLD & DEAL CLOSED —Savage Fox Model B Double Barrel 16 Ga —- 
      SOLD & DEAL CLOSED----- Stevens “The Fully Guaranteed Single Gun’” 16 Ga —- 
      FTF   located in Lebanon
      If seriously interested, please send requests via text to six15-four89-751zero

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.