Woman arrested after pulling gun on Maury County school bus

Daniel

She will be lucky not to wind up doing some jail time over this.  In any case, she can say goodbye to her guns (and permit too should she have one).

On another note, as someone who has sat through more bus driver safety meetings than I can count, drivers are always coached to rarely be late and never be early on their routes.  I don't recall ever hearing that one of the reasons for this was people pulling guns on you ...

2 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

Damn idiot, she might have hurt someone. Hope she gets the book thrown at her.

Thanks goodness that no one was bodily harmed. However she has harmed us all who owns firearms, in this day and time we did need this!

• Like 1

Oh yeah about 20 years breaking big rocks into little ones would be a good start. Her kids may be taken away, think how her kids felt when "mom" is out there waving a gun around. I guess she must have been late to buy crack or meth by the looks of her. Folks like her DON'T need to have guns.

1 hour ago, A516 said:

She was just exercising her personal rights and freedoms to have and carry a firearm without needing a Handgun Carry Permit.  You all should be so proud.

Thought that starts July 1 but could be wrong. If she isn’t on her property that’s an issue too. Pretty sure she doesn’t have a permit. Head hurts so I can’t keep piling on what else is wrong. Proud of what again?

19 minutes ago, jhc77 said:

Thought that starts July 1 but could be wrong. If she isn’t on her property that’s an issue too. Pretty sure she doesn’t have a permit. Head hurts so I can’t keep piling on what else is wrong. Proud of what again?

I doubt there's any bill, pending or otherwise, that allow one to wave a gun at a bus load of kids, even when standing on your own property.  She's about to be a perfect example of the "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" maxim ...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, A516 said:

She was just exercising her personal rights and freedoms to have and carry a firearm without needing a Handgun Carry Permit.  You all should be so proud.

What’s your problem?  What she did is 100% illegal regardless of any permit and/or carry laws that aren’t even in effect yet.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, A516 said:

You normally use a purple shade to denote sarcasm.