sold - Rock Island Ultra CS Officer Model .45 acp

SOLD ... pending ... Shot very little, Hogue G-10 grip panels with integral magwell and mainspring housing, ambidextrous thumb safety, Wilson trigger, original parts and box, 3 7 round magazines, first $600 CASH

Adding a photo of the box with the original parts that were replaced; guide rod, recoil spring, trigger, grip safety, slide catch, thumb safety, magazine release, magazine well and grip panels. It was setup for IDPA Concealed Carry division. But then WuFlu came along and I didn't shoot IDPA last year. Now my back has stopped me from shooting "run and gun" sports so I'm selling those guns off to buy benchrest rifles and all the paraphernalia that goes with them. Trigger has been reset to 4.5 lbs for carry so will need the three leaf spring retuned if you want to shoot it in competition. Good little carry gun. Doesn't kick as hard as I expected it too. It's all steel so it's not light. But a nice size for an inside the belt holster.

45RIA1.jpg

45RIA2.jpg

45RIA3.jpg

DSC02522.JPG

Edited by ppcgm
sold ... pending
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.