Five minutes and 38 seconds of mass insanity from the streets of Minneapolis

leroy

I urge you to take the time to watch this UTUBE video from Praeger University... It is simply horrifying where we are in parts of this nation today... Listen carefully to what is being said and who is saying it...  SIGH...

sad leroy....

• Confused 1

Gotta give them props for saying some of that to a white interviewer. But radical blacks are nothing new. When I was a LEO in the 90's I listened to a group called Nighthawks who were broadcasting out of KSU, and they were calling for civil war by 1995, and called for killing all cops. My chief of police told me to listen so that I'd know our enemy. No, it wasn't black people; it was radical black people.

I'd also say that it's easy to talk the talk, but it's far more difficult when it comes home to roost at your own home.

Edited by E4 No More

So much I want to say here...but will do several things that are bad for me. One, I'll be labeled as a racist. Two, I'll be accused of wanting genocide. So only a few comments.

I cannot fathom some of the statements made in this video. Burn the city down? Ok...go ahead Your home is there too. It's gone. Where will you go? Run back to white government and scream for more houses to live in? Where will your food and money come from?

Rioters/looters are only taking are only taking things out of frustration and are just going to destroy it all to make a point? Bull***t! When you break into a business and carry out shopping carts of merchandise, pull up cars and load them up...that's not frustration. That's theft. Yeah, I saw all the tv sets, clothing, shoes, and cases of liquors set afire in the streets.  Did all that just to show how much you care about Floyd, Breianna and the others. Sure makes a strong statement.

Kill all the whites to end racism? Wow. That's just incredible. Where will those two females end up in that situation? Start a civil war? Nuts. There might be an eradiation of some, starting with all the street corner loudmouths threatening restaurant patrons and owners, vandals and looters; but a whole race? 

You seriously do not want to start that ladies. It just might not go as you would think or like.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Hozzie said:

This is nothing more than doing an interview at the trailer park after a Tornado.  You know exactly what you are going get.  

Sad thing is, there must be thousands of trailer parks and tornadoes throughout the US, as this is not uncommon, anywhere.

I watched the whole video and the interviewer only spoke with a few people, and he "lead" them by asking specific questions instead of open-ended. I've no doubt that there are radicals in the country who believe some of the things said in these interviews, but I've also read some unbelievably hateful racist remarks on sites like Breitbart and Infowars. Seems to me that there's a lot of misunderstanding in this country, and that's a shame. A greater shame is that there are people capitalizing on it for personal financial and political profit. 

One thing I'm certain of is that MSM and institutes of higher learning are indoctrinating [young] people to hate, fear, feel shame, and close their minds, rather than trying to calmly and fairly present all sides of important issues.

If the media would just report the facts they might learn that black cops kill black and white people too. I put a lot of the blame on the media (again). 

Chaos and panic wins ratings and political seats. The media loves to fire things up and keep it going. They love to brew the controversy.

It’s really too bad that some of these folks don’t take the effort to learn the truth and think for themselves. Or maybe they just love the controversy too.

They should just let them burn it down. That will show ‘em!

Edited by Wingshooter

Ive read carefully what all ya'll have opined on this video... I agree with lots of what has been said... That said, there are several take aways for me:

1.   There were " leading questions "... That said, simply listen to the answers... All of those interviewed were ok with violence and looting if they don't get the outcome they prefer...  Carried to its logical end, if we dont like the outcome, both the innocent and the guilty will pay... Translation:  " The only justice is justice we approve of "... That is not justice at all.

2.   These people seem to be living in a parallel universe in which the only opinion that counts and the only " justice " is " their justice "... You should be deeply troubled by this worldview.  There is no room for discussion with this worldview.

3.   You have nothing in common with these people.  There is no common ground nor shared values.  That should trouble all of us greatly.  This is not a " No Nevermind ".  It is tribalism carried to its logical end. If you aint in the tribe, you are the enemy... SIGH..

4.   The implications of this thinking are the very opposite of " let's all get along " and the shared values outlined in the Constitution and The Bill of Rights.  They are the exact opposite :  ... " My way or we will burn n shoot you too "... Let us all hope this is contained to the usual places.

leroy...

Edited by leroy

To add-The Politician's in this Country do not help to squelch the unrest-

Partnered with the Media they are directly contributing to the unrest.

Can we say Waters-AOC-Mayor Frey-and the like of this bunch make's things worse not better.

Maybe these Politician's should be the one's on trial.

• Like 2