NOTE ADDED —- THE FIRST ‘I WILL TAKE IT” RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD GETS WHATEVER ITEM THE BUYER IS BUYING”.

1963 Browning Sweet Sixteen — Excellent condition, no scratches or gouges, or cracks and with a bore as shiny as a new-borne baby’s butt.  $1300      REDUCED to $1200.       (NOTE: many, many thanks to Bill on this forum for his help with identification, etc.)

SOLD & DEAL CLOSED —Savage Fox Model B Double Barrel 16 Ga —- 

SOLD & DEAL CLOSED----- Stevens “The Fully Guaranteed Single Gun’” 16 Ga —- 

FTF   located in Lebanon

If seriously interested, please send requests via text to six15-four89-751zero

ED412327-13CE-40A9-8EEB-49868C0F3229.jpeg

033B013D-62EE-487C-9229-B373A8111E25.jpeg

Edited by Wdodd
Savage SOLD —— Stevens SOLD

Wow, Guys ...... I am so sorry that I did not list these items as maybe I should have.  And for that, I sincerely apologize!

The Fox double that is the object of displease was sold to a forum member on the phone immediately after posting.

I will edit the listing to reflect the requirement of first “I’ll take it”.

1). I thank everyone who has bought and sold with me in the past without any problems.

2).  Please do not judge all folks who live in Wilson County by my unintentional actions.

God Bless & I appreciate this forum over all others.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, A516 said:

Sweet 16 - Look on the sides of the barrel just above where it joins the receive  (where all of the markings are- Browning Arms CO., 16 gauge, etc.)  There should be a set of markings that are astericks (*) and/or dashes (-).  Let us know what they are and we can tell you what the choke in the Sweet 16 is.

Immediately under the Browning name is ——-

* special steel - 16 Gauge - shells 2 3/4”

Then, closer to the receiver and mostly hidden by the wooden forearm is ———-

2125FB26-056F-4A5C-9153-BDE6F46AE021.jpeg

23 minutes ago, A516 said:

I believe it is a full choke.  See Browning Choke Markings Chart Below.

* designates full choke (F).
*- designates improved modified choke (IM).
** designates modified choke (M).
**- designates improved cylinder choke (IC).
**$ designates skeet (SK).
*** designates cylinder bore (CYL).

This is great information.  I just looked at mine and it has ** on the barrel.

• 2 weeks later...