Anyone attending the Knoxville show tomorrow? (Help!)

To start, after you get done reading the below you’ll probably think I’m an idiot. I totally agree, 100% guilty your honor, may the court have leniency on me.

I went to the Knoxville show today and there was a vendor selling some of the Polymer 80 9/40 full-size and compact lowers for a pretty good price, so I bought one. Unfortunately I made the twin mistakes of not opening the box and double checking it, and also not grabbing a business card with their information. I got back to not-so-sunny Nashville this afternoon and lo and behold, my jig has no frame in it. I’m assuming I grabbed the box of the frame they had out on display. Again want to stress this was totally my fault, not blaming them at all.

Is there a TGO member that’s planning to attend the show tomorrow that could do me a huge favor of either getting the vendor information for me, or passing my info to them? This particular vendor was in the back corner kitty corner from the entrance, maybe 1-2 aisles in from the far wall and about a quarter to third of the way up from the back wall. I would be willing to pay the postage for them to throw it in a flat rate box and mail it to me, and for the kind Samaritan that is willing to help, maybe a gift card to a restaurant or store of your choice? I really don’t want to do that round-trip again but might have no other choice.

9 minutes ago, srszczer said:

This particular vendor was in the back corner kitty corner from the entrance, maybe 1-2 aisles in from the far wall and about a quarter to third of the way up from the back wall.

Not going to the show but you to need to post a map or something and describe who you bought it from.  😄 

Edited by Garufa

Well, since no one has volunteered, I was not planning to attend, but I do live close-by.  If you have no other takers, you could text me all the info you can remember, & I will take my phone over & see what I can do.  (865 deleted)  Photo(s) might help too if possible.  All I could do is find the vendor & see what he says.  Anyone else actually going, speak up. 

Edited by LynnB
removed phone #
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Lynn for the kind offer. I didn’t have a very good description of them so I decided to bite the bullet and make the drive again. Unfortunately the vendor had left after Saturday so going over there wouldn’t have helped.

Thankfully they had realized what happened so they left their card with one of the RK people in the front. I have their contact info now and they are willing to mail it out to me. So this should eventually have a happy ending.

This is not a mistake I’ll be making again soon!

• Like 5
  • 4 months later...