The most utilized gun from my collection...

As often as I am able to get out shooting these days, especially with current ammo availability issues, this has become my most utilized gun. 
The trigger is horrible and it won't group worth a damn but my four legged shadow does not seem to mind. 

Who else is rocking the K9 Kannon? 
The rounds are dirt cheap and available just about everywhere!

101.jpg

103.jpg

102.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

We had a spring based version that had limited range, 20 to 25 yards, and was poorly built. It started breaking itself with the force of the spring. 

This one is based on heavy rubber like bands instead of a metal spring. It shoots softer and better. It will easily clear 25 to 30 yards, closer to 40 with the bounce. My guy likes to catch it mid air on the first or second bounce, with a leap if he can get it in. Such a show off. He will chase it till he falls over sideways if I don't cut off playtime. 

70 lbs of poodle making a leaping mid air snag is hilarious. I wish I had an 1/8 of his energy. 

• Like 1

LOL! My Mal is indefatiguable. HOURS chasing the ball all day long. Wifey got me a "Chucker" plastic clay-pigeon-throwing-looking-thing @E4 No More mentioned. Great gizmo, only reason I still have an arm. Fits regular balls, too. Gets ~50 yards off a good toss.

Edited by ReeferMac

Yeah, without the cannon my shoulder would have been done the first few days after we adopted Leroy. My shoulders are bad enough without adding an hour a day of ball chucking. He waits for me to get home every day and runs to the porch door as soon as I put my bag down. If it is raining he sulks for hours. 

We buy the tennis balls in bulk online. Get a big mesh sack of them each time so we just toss them once he manages to completely flatten one or rip the outer skin off.