Gear clean out

Trying to get rid of some of the gear I don’t use. prices are or best offer.

1. 4 Tapco ar-15 magazines $75

2. Beretta m9 serpa holster fde with molle attachment $20

3. Sig p226 serpa holster black with paddle and molle attachment $20

4. Hera Arms ar-15 stock new tan $100

5. HSGI XL suregrip battle belt SOLD

6. Blackhawk Combat boots new with tags, size 12 men’s $120

21220753-528A-4B70-AF44-97A57014ACF5.jpeg

112DF070-7972-43B8-B6D4-E4366E40EE1B.jpeg

09231F92-7849-4D09-A29F-A376E2148077.jpeg

0241658C-F285-4225-A249-FC77580F1643.jpeg

BFAACBA6-01AE-4A10-9655-C28BB75F1B77.jpeg

00A46C78-0261-488B-A592-1CCE5CB5F8A8.jpeg

Edited by Tums566
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By glockdach
      10.5” PSA new never fired complete factory build AR15 pistol in 556 with Shockwave stock, PM hand guard, Mbus rear.  Prefer to sell but willing to look at trades. Must meet in Nolensville and sign Bill of Sale and have current Tn license. 

Trades considered: 
      Glocks, Sigs, 1911’s

• By glockdach
      PSA AR 556 I got in a multi trade. I went through it and put it new takedown pins and a full auto bolt and ran two mags of Wolf and one of Wins and in ran perfect. It has a few nicks etc but in very good shape and would makes a great shooter or a perfect platform for a project. Prefer to sell but willing to look at trades especially Glocks and Sigs. Meet in Nolensville and sign Bill of Sale.

• By nissanTitan
      Springfield XDM 9mm for sale. Comes with case, flush fit magazine, and extended magazine. Pm for pictures and more information. Excellent condition firearm. 200 rounds at most through pistol. Will include 2 holsters. All inside the waistband style. One is alien gear and the other is Blackhawk leather.  $600. Thanks. 
    • By ShaunM
      Never been shot. Comes with 3 mags, 1 extension and 2 holsters.  OWB and IWB. Text me at 615-556-9696 for more pictures. $600. I live in Bedford but can meet in a reasonable distance. 

• By Scottish165
      For Sale - Beretta Xtreme Plus 12ga in Black - Like New
      Less than 100 rounds through it and comes with 5 chokes which is standard with this gun. Also will throw in a couple boxes of sporting clay shot as well.
      Selling my shotgun, not really open to trades right now except for partials. Would consider 9mm pistol carbines ie. Sig MPX, Scorpion EVO, AK-V etc. 
      Near the Nashville/Franklin area but travel throughout TN for work. I am sure we can make it work.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.