So, I was cleaning things out and came across a bunch of magazines for rifles I no longer have (except for the ak, I got different ones). Then after even more digging, I found a bunch of #### I bought years ago and forgot I even had. So, time for a clean out.

• AK 74 mags. Six are tapco and two are from bulgaria. All are composite. Seven are 30 rounders and one is a 40 rounder. Asking $11 each for the 30's and $14 each for the two bulgarian and one 40.
  • HK G3 and PTR 91 mags. Yeah, I sold my PTR and CETMET. Why? Because I wanted to consolidate parts and calibers. $15 each. Three are PTR mags and two are older German HK mags.
  • Saiga 12 mags. Two ten round mags for a saiga 12 I wish I didnt sell. Oh well. Asking $17 each
  • Sig P226 Mag. Somehow, I still have a P226 mag for a sig I was super happy to get and hated it at the range. $12 bucks. Forgot to add, this is for .40
  • James Madison AR-10 80% polymer lower and jig. Had this for years and forgot I even had it. I never got a drill press like I planned, so someone needs to make an actual rifle out of it. $80. Sold
  • PSA AR 15 lower built kit. So, I ordered a new lower kit last week, turns out, I had one this whole damn time. So, yeah.... I need to get  more organized. $120 (I really feel like an idiot now for forgetting I had a whole kit) Sold
  • Shockwave brace gen 1. Forgot I even had this. For a pistol I built years ago. All you really need is a buffer spring $30

May trade for something, I dunno, Star Wars legos or something.

20210503_005719.jpg

20210503_005408.jpg

20210503_005620.jpg

20210503_005529.jpg

20210503_014519.jpg

20210503_015327.jpg

20210503_014453.jpg

Edited by RC3
More stuff, grammar
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply