Here’s your inflation hedge we got a 10oz shaped as a 50, a 10oz bullion (englehard), 10 1oz Englehard coins, 10 uncirculated 2010/2011 walking liberty silver dollars, 5 provident 1 oz silver bullets.  Total weight is almost 50oz priced weight is 45oz would prefer to sell all of it at $32oz  (eBay is running 33 plus shipping) ...$1,440 can meet in East TN or mail at cost plus insurance.  

F33EEDAE-C252-4CF2-ACE6-A79B07AC58B4.jpeg

AF870B23-F862-4D91-A73E-F037A9EF79AD.jpeg

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
spelling
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Prod951 said:

Trade him for gas

unlike those idiots that waited at the pumps in lines 10 deep or more I actually stay topped off so I was able to avoid all that silliness.   I still don't understand why people choose to live their life so unprepared when it costs less and is much less stressful to just stay very slightly prepared.  

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

unlike those idiots that waited at the pumps in lines 10 deep or more I actually stay topped off so I was able to avoid all that silliness.   I still don't understand why people choose to live their life so unprepared when it costs less and is much less stressful to just stay very slightly prepared.  

I’ve tried to teach the kids that being broke is friggin expensive! 

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Hmm I'm one of those ppl that keep like 20 extra gallons of desiel in my truck bed in trash bags.. But yeah I got about that extra in my truck 🚚

• Haha 1
On 5/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, Magiccarpetrides said:

People feel like if bad things happen someone will just give them money or whatever to make it right. Look at gofundmes for the stupidest things. Some kid ordered thousands of dollars in SpongeBob Popsicles from his mom's Amazon (behind her back) and Amazon refused to take a return (because it was food) ands then they do a gofundme and get like $11,000 in donations. What kind of signal does that send?

I try to teach my kids basic things.

Like "always have cash on you, even if it is only $20. " That is enough to get a bite of food, put a couple gallons of gas in you tank, or whatever. Still small enough that if someone grabbed your wallet that you would not be up the creek.

Most people would just rather expect for someone to save them. I prefer to be self-rescuing. 

Edited by Ronald_55
English 101
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Not for nuthin hawk.... I too am diversifying away from my 401k and other gubmint sponsored modes of retirement savings.

You can call me a kook, I'm not offended, and though I've said it for over 10 years, I am convinced NOW more than ever, we're going to wake up one morning to find our private retirement funds are being confiscated to shore up SS.

I have some silver stacked. I've been diversifying into steel and polymer based investments lately also. 😉

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

August Bump current price is $31 per oz for a total of $1395  shipping is extra...prices are fluctuating but if you follow the market Silver should see a decent run soon....still sold as a lot only (unless 2 members wanted to split it)

Not on here a lot with the business and the baby but i do read my PM's when i get on.

All replied to as of this post.