You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Selling my Henry Model X 30-30.  I am asking $800.00 for the rifle.  The rifle will comes with the original case.  The rifle is in the same condition as purchase.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  Thanks for looking.
      "The purchaser of the rifle must be a resident of the State of Tennessee and sign a Bill of Sale"

• By Ak1995
      I have a older desert eagle I’m looking to trade or possibly sell. I value it at around 1700 but I’m pretty open. Looking for ARs or AKs but I like all sorts of firearms just not into shotguns. 

• By toby1304
      2 boxes Federal #205 Small Rifle Primers 
      1 box CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers(SOLD)
      1 box CCI #500 Small Pistol Primers 
      1 box CCI #550 Small Pistol Primers
      $75.00 per box (1000)
      Murfreesboro Area
      No shipping.
      First PM (not post) that says they want them gets them.

• By grasshoppa
      Decided to go with a 2.5 PA on the x95
      i do not have the box it came on top of my Springfield saint that I bought from another gentleman. I will snap some photos when I get home tomorrow from work 
      SOLD
    • By kvmx00
      Selling my Stihl FS70R trimmer that I purchased new about 7 years ago.  I figured I would start here first rather than dealing with Craigslist.  My wife does the trimming and she wanted something lighter so we picked up a cordless Dewalt trimmer.  We don't have a large yard and the cordless works great, and I don't have to start it for her.  Trimmer is used and runs fine.  Let me know if you have any questions about it or need more pictures.  
      $125 picked up in Fairview 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.