Crescent 180-Piece Professional Tool Set

GEARWRENCH 20" 3 Drawer Steel Tool Box
$44.37  (49% Off)

GEARWRENCH 20" 3 Drawer Steel Tool Box

Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec Reflex Sight with Red Reticle 

$78.99 (21% off)

Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec Reflex Sight with Red Reticle 

Edited by Ronald_55

Bushnell Equinox 5x32mm Night Vision Monocular with Infrared Illuminator and Video Recording 

$138.59 (18% off)

Bushnell Equinox 5x32mm Night Vision Monocular with Infrared Illuminator and Video Recording 

Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x25mm Black 

$55.85 (20% off)

Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x25mm Black 

SOG Tactical Responder Shooting Range Bag MOLLE Equipped 

$19.99 - Not on sale, but a great deal anyway

SOG Tactical Responder Shooting Range Bag MOLLE Equipped 

Burris Fastfire III with Picatinny Mount 8 MOA Sight (Black) 

$178.94 (40% off)

Burris Fastfire III with Picatinny Mount 8 MOA Sight (Black)

Edited by Ronald_55
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

89-Piece Wheeler Engineering Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set w/ Storage Case
$46.44  (56% Off)

89-Piece Wheeler Engineering Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set w/ Storage Case

I have this set also. I use it all the time. Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one for my son-n-law. 

Edited by TripleGGG
2 hours ago, TripleGGG said:

I have several of these and they are fantastic. 

Are the reviews true? People claim the mounting brackets are spaced at a distance that doesn't line up with studs. No way I would attempt to hang that in sheetrock alone. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Moderators
5 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Are the reviews true? People claim the mountain brackets are spaced at a distance that doesn't line up with studs. No way I would attempt to hang that in sheetrock alone. 

I have the 12 gun wall mount that came with panels that mounted just fine as its length covers several studs. I have 4 of the 3 gun mounts that I used high weight drywall anchors into 1/2 sheetrock and they have held up just fine. I also have several of their single pistol and rifle mounts that I used the high weight drywall anchors with no issues. Can't say I read any of the reviews. High quality brackets and hangers. I didn't use their screws unless they went into a stud, if no stud I used the wall anchor and supplied screws and painted them black. 

• Like 1

Amazon has Lifestraws marked way down. 

LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness https://a.co/d/8bb2cTU

They also have good deals going on some Streamlight models. I carried this one for years. 

Limited-time deal: Streamlight 66122 Stylus Pro 100-Lumen Penlight With White LED, 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries and Removable Pocket Clip, Blue https://a.co/d/0gVZHjD

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Limited-time deal: Streamlight 66122 Stylus Pro 100-Lumen Penlight With White LED, 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries and Removable Pocket Clip, Blue https://a.co/d/0gVZHjD

I carried a stylus for a long time, but it seemed like every time I went to change the batteries it was a huge issue getting it apart. i really scarred up my last one before I just gave up.   Anyone had that issue?

9 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

I carried a stylus for a long time, but it seemed like every time I went to change the batteries it was a huge issue getting it apart. i really scarred up my last one before I just gave up.   Anyone had that issue?

You mean the top wouldn't unscrew? I don't recall ever having that issue. The only issue I had is that it would sometimes turn on in my pocket accidentally and drain the batteries. 

12 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

You mean the top wouldn't unscrew? I don't recall ever having that issue. The only issue I had is that it would sometimes turn on in my pocket accidentally and drain the batteries. 

Yep. And I do not think batteries corroded because it was still working, just weak when I started trying. No way to "wrench" the slick tube open either. Now granted I have had issues with other brands when the batteries did corrode. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:
Oregon Universal Chainsaw Field Sharpening Kit
$12.55 (34% Off)
Oregon Universal Chainsaw Field Sharpening Kit

9-Piece Wheeler Engineering Roll Pin Starter Punch Set
$16.48 ( 45% Off)
9-Piece Wheeler Engineering Roll Pin Starter Punch Set

Permatex Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue, 6 ml.
$2.02 (77% Off)
Permatex Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue, 6 ml

Always keep threadlocker handy.  Thanks.

Actually need to mount an optic and was putting off a trip. By any chance did the price just jump back up? Was it perhaps a Black Friday or cyber Monday only deal? Showing $5.48 for me. Not an avid Amazon purchaser so sorry if this is a stupid question. Thank you kindly.