Deals and steals

Will also add a deal:

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/store/giftcertificate.aspx

Buy $100 get a $25 free gift card, comments online have stated you can stack gift cards with promo codes, I believe Black Friday they did 15% off. Cannot use codes on gift cards.

You are allowed to enter (3) gift cards per on-line order or up to (16) gift cards per phone order.

Edited by Scotty
Incorrect link
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Actually need to mount an optic and was putting off a trip. By any chance did the price just jump back up? Was it perhaps a Black Friday or cyber Monday only deal? Showing $5.48 for me. Not an avid Amazon purchaser so sorry if this is a stupid question. Thank you kindly. 

These cyber day sells can go off anytime so you have to order quick or you will miss them. It is back to $5.48 now. 

• Like 1

For hunt camp, or tailgating.

$127 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackstone-Adventure-Ready-22-Propane-Griddle-Gift-Bundle-in-Black/124068209

3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=0bae8f8cb8a540528c3

th?id=OIP.SmW1lfvWE8j1uPcJmC_uZAHaHa%26p

Just got mine in and it's a bit heavy, which is good, the griddle is quite stout and makes up the majority of the weight.  The carrying case seems well made but is a bit tight when you first use it.  I also ordered a hose to run a 20lb tank, though the 1lb runs it pretty good for about an hour and a half, enough to get through a meal or two I would think.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Omega said:

$127 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackstone-Adventure-Ready-22-Propane-Griddle-Gift-Bundle-in-Black/124068209

Just got mine in and it's a bit heavy, which is good, the griddle is quite stout and makes up the majority of the weight.  The carrying case seems well made but is a bit tight when you first use it.  I also ordered a hose to run a 20lb tank, though the 1lb runs it pretty good for about an hour and a half, enough to get through a meal or two I would think.

I have the 2 burner with lid and use the heck out of it especially when traveling in motorhome.  Great grill.  FYI, It will handle a full pound of bacon at a time.

26 minutes ago, Omega said:

$127 

I got this model for my birthday earlier this year, though it didn't come with a carry bag.  Its the perfect size for my family and is small enough to stay on my screened porch, out of the weather.  The 1 lb bottles make it through several meals, though I also got the hose for 20lb grill bottles. 

Season it like they say,  treat it like a cast iron skillet, and it stays non-stick. 

I'll admit I haven't mastered steaks on it yet, but most everything else has been excellent.  

7 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

Stocking stuffer for the pellet gunner

Walmart - Barra 0.177 Domed Pellet Universal Air Rifle Spring Shooting Kit
$2.50  (80% Off)

Barra 0.177 Domed Pellet Universal Air Rifle Spring Shooting Kit

Thanks. Just ordered 5 for backyard fun. Also got some extra CO2 cartridges and BBs while I was at it. Got it all for half price. Good deal.

If anyone is looking for some ear pro, these are highly recommended by me for hunting, but not so much for indoor range as they reset a bit slow for the bounce. The green and blue are the cheapest, the green ones are just $31.14   I also recommend the gel cups, much more comfort and better seal, $19.99 but well worth it.   

https://smile.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Honeywell-Amplification-Electronic/dp/B001T7QJ9O

61fDdDukOJS._AC_SL1400_.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/PROHEAR-Howard-Leight-Honeywell-Earmuffs/dp/B0822RGZH8

71Cef5AAJeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg