Deals and steals

4 hours ago, hipower said:

LOL. Nope.

bummer, sorry to hear that

My grandson and I are taking a father/son from church on their first camping trip in a few weeks. I decided that I'm going to give it to him as his first camping knife.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.combatarmory.com/combat-armory-ar15-rifle-5-56x45mm-nato-16-30-1-m-lok-hard-coat-anodized-rifle/

Use code TAKE75 for $75 off… that’s $345 for an AR shipped…. 

https://www.combatarmory.com/combat-armory-ar15-pistol-m-lok-300-blackout-7-5-30-1-hard-coat-anodized-buffer-tube-stock/

$335 Shipped!!!

What a time to be alive. 

Edited by Scotty
TAKE75 is capitalized.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

I have checked no less than a dozen times to see if it’s still in stock. I don’t need this…. But… If it weren’t for the warden, it would be en route to FFL. Picked up a little flak on my latest purchase in the form of an eye roll and “why do you need another one” which I hadn’t gotten before. Think she was a little ticked off I’ve been working so much. “Because I just think they’re neat babe, I think they're neat”. Gonna be a decent dinner this weekend. (Forgot to mention the case of 10mm I bought 😬, hoping UPS is lazy as usual and drops it at the end of the drive). 

• Like 1

I just got an email from Hodgdon, and they're offering free Hazmat shipping this weekend. The powder I want isn't in stock, but maybe there's some you need,.

From May 26-29, order at least $100 of your favorite Hodgdon, IMR, Accurate, Ramshot or Winchester powder and receive free Hazmat, courtesy of Hodgdon. Simply use promo code, FREEHAZMAT at checkout and hazardous material costs are on us. It’s our way of showing our appreciation for your support.

Offer good this weekend only. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Scotty said:

https://www.gtdist.com/used-gun-glock-22-gen-4-40-pistol.html

For anyone in the Chattanooga area, they’re on the Georgia line but have an office in chatt that they do transfers for free (90% sure on internet sleuthing, YMMV)

10% off coupon for new users. $300 out the door w/ tax and background check. 

That's a heckuva deal, if it was a different brand and a different caliber, I'd be all over it. 🤣

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I post a steal I made?

I was at the West Franklin location of Music City Pawn and was able to pick up 34 rounds (full box, partial box) of 35 Remington ammo (200gr Core-Lokt) for $70 plus tax.  I think $2/round is a steal!

Also, they had a couple Marlin 336 lever guns.  A 1983 336RC in .30-30 for $850 and a 1979 336 RC in 35 Rem for $1060 (I think that was the price).  Both are a little on the high side, but she said she would work with me on the price of the 35 Rem.  They were in good shape for the age and what I could look at.  The wood had dings and marks, but the bluing looked good.  The 35 Rem was missing the Marlin bullseye.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

1000 rds 5.56 PPU SS109 - steel tipped, $389, free ship, $427 w/tax to TN. Can also order 200 round for .40 CPR, free ship is at $200. 

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-556mm-62-grain-fmj-steel-core-ss109-brass-case-prvi-partizan-

Cheapest I’ve seen PPU in ages. 

Can also add a single box of 50 9mm Winchester white for $7 as they do that to boost their ammoseek results to the top. Limit of one. 

It’s getting very hard to find XTAC shipped for this price, once every few months. Some internet scuttle about Serbia contemplating banning all firearms/munitions for upcoming war. Days of sun .40cpr are behind us it seems w/ current wars. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Range USA (goodlettsville) has their house brand 115gr reman for $11 a box. Range officer said he’s seen thousands fired and saw a light primer and failure to feed out of thousands. Nice guy too. 3 box max per day. Goes until August 5th. 

Edited by Scotty