17 states and D.C. declared emergency status

11 hours ago, RC3 said:

I dont give two ####s what side of the isle you say you are from, we need a MAJOR infrastructural overhaul NOW.

I'm sure that many of us agree with you on INFRASTRUCTURE. Unfortunately, we can't trust our representatives to restrict the spending to what would rightfully be called infrastructure. Those ####'s in congress want to include every pet-project and political wish in those bills. There are things that both sides of the aisle can agree on, fixing unsafe bridges, and now hardening pipeline controls,  for example. It would be nice if congress would agree on those things and save the LBGT "infrastructure" for another debate. 

• Like 2
  • Moderators
41 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

This kind of crap is what got us those suck a$$ gas cans.

She is lucky to pick it up. I can't carry a single 2 liter in one of those bags without it shredding. 

Here’s my question, what’s the next step in this equation? Seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I wonder if she even made it home?

One of the warehouse guys spilt 5 gallons of gas in a Jeep Cherokee my previous employer used as a errand car. They eventually just sold it cheap. It still gave you a headache to drive 6 months later. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Radtekk said:

Solar FTW! My bill for April was $36 & change. May looks like about $11, less if it's sunny. We're still adapting, but I expect the rest of the summer to be essentially free. 

that’s good, but If the grid goes....everything goes. Even if the gas stations have their tanks full, without power no gas, no water, no cooling, no cold beer.....can’t pay for anything......a real life walking dead with no zombies. And above all, a MAD MAD WIFE!!! LOL

Edited by Randall53
25 minutes ago, xsubsailor said:

Not the same car so we have another idiot. 

Gas-Bags.jpg

I can't for the life of me think there are actually people this stupid-it's actually beyond stupid we are into the insane part of stupidity.

Can anyone say short in rear wiring and see how long their car burns.

15 minutes ago, monkeylizard said:

At least she's following safety rules by placing it on the ground.

I would LOVE to see a video of her trying to lift that full of gasoline into her trunk!  😄

I’d love to see how stoned she was by the time she got home. If she made it. 

• Haha 1

Passed 4 gas stations on my run out just now. 2 had all Unleaded pumps bagged. Food City is limiting to a fill up and 1 5 gallon gas can per car. The other gas station was lined up with 3 cars at each pump. 

$2.99 which is a 20 cent jump since last night. 

Wife comes home to say she is almost out of gas, but I can go get it for her later....... *sigh* At least I filled up 2 5 gallon gas cans Sunday. 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, MP5_Rizzo said:

2021 Darwin Award winners may reach an all time yearly record! 🤦‍♂️

That is one scary picture right there. Where do these people come from? Even if they survive the ride home, how the heck are they going to get it into the vehicles tank?