17 states and D.C. declared emergency status

On 5/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, RC3 said:

Shows how much the us infrastructure needs to be updated. Power, fuel and roads all need major work. Tons of unsafe bridges and barely serviceable roads. Old and weak electrical grids that are vulnerable to nature and outside forces. Over dependence on a few places for fuel needs that cripple entire sectors if something happens.

I dont give two ####s what side of the isle you say you are from, we need a MAJOR infrastructural overhaul NOW.

Agree, just not sure how to fund it. Hey, what about stopping handouts to people here and stopping a large part of foreign aid and fund it that way?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Defender said:

Agree, just not sure how to fund it. Hey, what about stopping handouts to people here and stopping a large part of foreign aid and fund it that way?

Wouldn't even come close. When you really look at where our money is going you realize how screwed we are. They are never going to cut SS, Medicare or Defense and that's where most of it goes. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Wouldn't even come close. When you really look at where our money is going you realize how screwed we are. They are never going to cut SS, Medicare or Defense and that's where most of it goes. 

At least most of those go to true Americans that paid for it during their working years. You dems always go straight to those 3 items the first two that are vital to millions of elderly Americans very survival and the last that defends a freak’n NATION in the most perilous times in years with the entire world against us. Yet you and your leaders are all good with billions of foreign aid to countries that hate us Russia and china included, giving illegals free everything, disarming law abiding citizens and even the right to self defense in a most violent time in our country, yet support ANTIFA the BLM and so much more. The list is very long. Sick twisted Bull S—- that what it is. Pisses me off. I’m sure another dem moderator will delete this because it’s the freak’n truth and that don’t sit well with them.

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Randall53 said:

At least most of those go to true Americans that paid for it during their working years. You dems always go straight to those 3 items the first two that are vital to millions of elderly Americans very survival and the last that defends a freak’n NATION in the most perilous times in years with the entire world against us. Yet you and your leaders are all good with billions of foreign aid to countries that hate us Russia and china included, giving illegals free everything, disarming law abiding citizens and even the right to self defense in a most violent time in our country, yet support ANTIFA the BLM and so much more. The list is very long. Sick twisted Bull S—- that what it is. Pisses me off. I’m sure another dem moderator will delete this because it’s the freak’n truth and that don’t sit well with them.

You are the reason we need medical marijuana. Can't imagine being this wound up. 

2 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

Colonial Pipeline pays hackers $4M-$5M to get pipeline back online:

Once the payment was made, in untraceable cryptocurrency, the hackers gave the pipeline operator a decrypting tool to restore the network, according to the Bloomberg report. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/colonial-pipeline-pays-hackers-millions-pipeline-back-online

At my last job a flaw in a vendor software allowed us to get hacked. We ended up having to pay a few thousand dollars to get the decrypt codes and they were different for each PC hit. Took a few minutes to encrypt, but hours to decrypt. I actually negotiated with the hackers to get a All for one deal instead of paying per PC. 

Not my proudest day it happened on my watch, but given the company's refusal to buy an upgrade to the software and the fact that the owner insisted it be internet facing so people could work from homes without VPNs, not a lot I could have done about it.  Was already working 80 hour weeks there. Not a lot of time to get creative. 

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Randall53 said:

Actually, what doesn’t sit well with the moderation team are personal attacks. Especially when they are based on such ridiculously bad takes. 

Chill out, dude. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Actually, what doesn’t sit well with the moderation team are personal attacks. Especially when they are based on such ridiculously bad takes. 

Chill out, dude. 

I knew you’d be along soon.......all I did was tell the truth. 

Edited by Randall53