Stupid Carry Quesiton - public bathroom

Guest Tiny G

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sermon8r
FYI Roundtree & York (dillards) makes briefs with the slot in them going sideways (as opposed to up and down) great product. Good for when ya gotta go bad.

kinda gives new meaning to the term Speedooooooo:rofl:

:popcorn: I never thought I'd see a How To on taking a leak. I'd learn to either use the stall or just unzip. You can even practice at home.

Can we rename this thread Tactical Peeing? :P

When you practice that at home,is it still called dry firring? ;)

Guest Rando

Jacka$$ No I mean the shoulder holster, then go to the gym and talk to the one with the murse about some butt building exercises. I wonder are you Scottish cause you just have to lift a Kilt and no draws to get in the way either.:D

Guest TnDeerHunter

Some where I think I lost the line of logic but the best thread I've read in a long time. Still laughing, of all the suggestions here I could just see someone walking in while someone was actually trying some of the suggestions.

Unzip or stall. Only other choice is don't carry. Maybe they should add this subject to the Handgun Carry class. Maybe if the weight of your gun pulls your pants down...maybe you should "down size" it!

WD

Guest JHatmaker

I think they make medicine for that, those commercials where that old dude is on the boat and at the baseball game...... :koolaid:

Guest sling

.... unzip thy zipper and let it go. Just dont cut yourself on your zipper. Those teeth are sharp. Why do people undo their belt to take a leak? :koolaid:

If you need to use the stall.... take thy boomstick and place it firmly on the 'dispenser of rough and uncomfortable paper.'

Dude you must be the same guy that dropped his pants all the way to the urine soaked floor in the stall next to me yesterday. Fly is for #1, flap is for #2. But seriously if I had one large enough it would not fit out the zipper I would be on a street corner waving it hollering LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

Guest SUNTZU

Sorry, emphasis was on YOU can practice at home, I can take a leak. Or did you mean dry furring, or fur ring? I really hope you didn't mean fir ring! That would just be a lot of splinters, I would think!

:D

I dunno what rock I crawled from under. But I am near 51 years old and never heard of, or thought of, completely undoing by pants to take a leak.

Good God man, get a murse and just go sit in the stall why don'tcha?

This thread is freaking me out.

Guest Boomhower

you could just assume the wide stance position......but be mindful of the fellow in the next stall over.....no footzie business.