I need a little info if you have it

I have a few things I want to sell, but not enough to warrant upgrading my membership here. Armslist is now pay, FB marketplace is a no go. Does anyone know of an online local listing where ammo can be sold? If this question violates any terms, admins please forgive me and delete. FFR1910

8 hours ago, ffr1910 said:

I have a few things I want to sell, but not enough to warrant upgrading my membership here.

I will pay for your membership. you make the effort to work out he details. Have a MOD send me a PM.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ffr1910 said:

I have a few things I want to sell, but not enough to warrant upgrading my membership here. Armslist is now pay, FB marketplace is a no go. Does anyone know of an online local listing where ammo can be sold? If this question violates any terms, admins please forgive me and delete. FFR1910

Unless you want no shows, low balling scum, and opening yourself up to offers of trade including farm animals I would say you're already in the best place to wheel and deal. And it looks like Red is gonna take care of you there.

2 hours ago, RED333 said:

I will pay for your membership. you make the effort to work out he details. Have a MOD send me a PM.

Awesome gesture !!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RED333 said:

This is just one reason to be here. Good people, fellowship, and help when you need it.

Where else would a complete stranger pay for your joining a group?

Edited by hipower
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Red and all,

I appreciate the offer and the info. I thought about it and realized the lifetime benefactor membership was not that much money to pay considering how much help I have received from this board, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger, so to speak. I will post my items in the Classifieds now, thank you all-FFR1910, aka Bill Allen

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

Unless you want no shows, low balling scum, and opening yourself up to offers of trade including farm animals

Wait, are you saying I can't trade the goats here ...

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, ffr1910 said:

Red and all,

I appreciate the offer and the info. I thought about it and realized the lifetime benefactor membership was not that much money to pay considering how much help I have received from this board, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger, so to speak. I will post my items in the Classifieds now, thank you all-FFR1910, aka Bill Allen

No worries, we are all good folk.

56 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Well, that depends. How attractive are the goats?

46 minutes ago, FrankD said:

How used are these goats?

43 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

good question GIF

11 minutes ago, No_0ne said:

source.gif

Well this thread has become the best thread ever!!!

11 hours ago, RED333 said:

that seems a good way to bring in lifetime members! I applaud your efforts!

• Like 1

oh hell, I commented on reds offer before I got to the goats. I have tears from laughing (well the pollen is helping there)  seriously, we have an everything else, goats are great currency. well they USED to be, now they are like the covid dogs and being given away (or maybe they are just used up)

• Like 2