• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

How many you need 🙂

Headed west to Jackson TN tomorrow morning.

Not a matter of what 'I need', lol😄. Don't need them but always try to stock up. They official military? If so, prob take all of them.

I'll be heading east next month for vacation in the smokies.. Thinking if you had them yet, we could meet. Otherwise, no hurry.

Edited by BHunted
1 hour ago, BHunted said:

Not a matter of what 'I need', lol😄. Don't need them but always try to stock up. They official military? If so, prob take all of them.

I'll be heading east next month for vacation in the smokies.. Thinking if you had them yet, we could meet. Otherwise, no hurry.

Just look me up when it gets close to time to come up. True US milsurp leftover from that 9/11 blowout everyone got i think. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Shmeat
      Aguila Bulk Super Extra High Velocity Copper-Plated Hollow Point 38 Grain 1280 FPS 2000rds
      Aguila Bulk Super Extra High Velocity Copper-Plated Solid Point 40 Grain 1255 FPS 2000ish (shot about half one box, so not quite 2k)
      Looking for what I paid, $450. 
      Trades: quality red dots. Can meet in Waverly or Dickson, sometimes Nashville. 

• By tercel89
      I have 3 Ruger cases and 3 Beretta cases. The Ruger cases are for the P-Series and the Beretta cases are for the 92 series. I am selling them for $15 each or if you want all 6 of them I can give you a better deal . Shipping would be possible but may be a little exspensive. If someone wants all 6 I could meet them around 35 miles from Clarksville area. Thanks for looking. 

• By luvmyberetta
      I have the updated list of pistols & still have some .40 s&w & .45 acp left. Please send any questions you may have.
      Due to serious health reasons, I'm selling my gun collection. I've been in & out of the hospital so local meeting is preferred, but will travel when able. I've tried to take good pictures, but I can assure you that every firearm I own is well cared for & in excellent to brand new condition & most have less than 100 rnds shot through them. I can't list everything, but will include holsters & gear that go with each handgun when possible.
      I'm open to offers, but need to sell quickly if I can. I am located in Oneida (Scott County). Thank you.
      HK USP 45 Compact w/Talon grips, factory case & three factory mags. Two 8 rnd & one extended 10 rnd. $1,000

Stainless Ruger SR9 compact. I've shot exactly 50 rnds through it since buying it new. It has a Ghost "ultimate" trigger bar installed, three 10 rnd mags & one 17 rnd mag included. Two are flush & two have pinky extensions. All are factory Ruger brand. $425 obo.

• By tmauto769
      Approximately 200 rounds through this, comes with 2 mags, and a sako 20moa mount with 30mm rings specific to this gun, which are a PIA to get. 24" barrel $1200 Knoxville area
    • By tercel89
      This is my 2000 Mazda Protege. I am the original owner and bought it new back 21 years ago. It has 278,000 miles on it. It's automatic and has the 1.6 liter 4cylinder engine. It was our family car until 2016 when my son drove it to college for 2 years. I then took it back when he got a newer car and took out the back seats and headliner because of years of melted candy bars and cokes soaked into the seat. Since then I have used this car to go fishing and hunting in. I am selling it due to us having 5 cars at our house and not enough room. It needs a headlight/turn signal switch and some wiper blades. I would have put in a new headlight/turn signal switch but it's not worth buying a $85 switch to sell a $650 car. The switch is $85 at Autozone and the wiper blades are around $10. I have not had to put or repair anything major in this car except for the usual brakes , a radiator , alternator and I replaced the timing belt back in 2010. I have changed the oil every 3,000 miles since it was new and the transmission fluid every year. It has scratches and dents but has never been in a crash.  It's a great first car and cheap on insurance.  I am asking $650 firm and I am located in Clarksville.  Thanks for looking. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.