KEEPING. Stag Arms/KE Arms AR-15 KP-15 16” barrel, M-LOK

Posted (edited)

Location is Blackman/Murfreesboro.  Wiling to meet within a reasonable distance, but my schedule is insane M-F, so those days are “you come to me”.  Must be Tennessee resident/of legal age and willing to show ID.  I accept cash and Venmo.  This is a private party transfer.

I’m hopefully going to be thinning out my collection by a considerable amount.  I’m just not shooting as much as I used to and I have some pretty good stuff collecting dust.  I have lots of extra mags and other accessories available, although I’m probably not going to package any optics.

This rifle was brought to the range once and zeroed with an optic that is no longer on it.  Round count is less than a magazine.  It’s a KE Arms KP-15 polymer lower that I absolutely swear by for weight, durability, and ergonomics.  Upper is a complete Stag 16”.  All purchased in last 6 months.  It’s 5 lbs, 13 ounces unloaded.

Upper:
Stag Arms 16” Factory Built Upper with 1:7 twist barrel and MLok handguard
BCG included
Strike Industries charging handle (blue)
Magpul MBUS sights
Lower:
KE Arms KP-15 polymer lower receiver- extended hammer pin, QD rear socket
Larue Tactical Flat 2-stage trigger (breaks clean at 4 lbs)
30 round M2 PMAG

Asking $700

CA4026A4-5F71-4228-AF86-9A4559119BE0.jpeg

AA4DC3C3-BB59-460E-B3FE-6EE909EA7665.jpeg

2411D4DD-B4B9-43E9-97D8-769D042AFFFC.jpeg

738405C4-26DA-496E-95D8-A747BE7C29ED.jpeg

Edited by asu174
price drop
  • asu174 changed the title to Stag Arms/KE Arms AR-15 KP-15 16” barrel, M-LOK
  • 2 weeks later...
  • asu174 changed the title to KEEPING. Stag Arms/KE Arms AR-15 KP-15 16” barrel, M-LOK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Withdrawing Sale
    • By rjshoots
      VG6 Precision Epsilon 7.62 Muzzle Brake for sale! $65
      5/8x24 Thread
      I used this once (about 10 rounds) on a short barreled 7.62x39 AR build.  I decided to go a different direction...
      I'm on the west side of Nashville

• By Krull
      custom built bull barrel Magpul X-22 Hunter Ruger 10/22 takedown KIDD two stage trigger group 100 rounds through her ($700)
      1997 year never fired Stickers still on mags 22/45 mk2 Ruger (last series with mag safety removed, this gun will fire without the mag)  $390
      your pick of NIB m17 or m18 (won’t sell them both)  $700

865 221 2475 

• By turkeydad
      Up again was holding for a friend but they had something come up. Gun comes with the Marshall Zebrawood grips installed and the extra VZ grips shown and 2 factory 10 round mags. Per Hipower and Cojo87 (the only former owners) round count is around 300. Of course the BD model is the decocker with the factory night sights.

$575.00 meet within reasonable distance of Lenoir City.

Price drop to $525.00 
      Thanks

• By TreadNed
      I have 407 rounds of 9mm ZQI steel-cased 124 gr. ammo for sale. Would like $180 cash and FTF in the Clarksville area. Don't mind driving a bit to meet. (Springfield, North Nashville or Dickson) 
      Decent range ammo although it is very dirty. Have to clean my gun after a trip to the range. I bought it during the first half of the ammo shortage and just bought what I could find. I think this ammo is running about $0.48 per round on ZQI website ($244.90 for 500 rds.). I have it priced around $0.44 per round. Thanks for looking!
      UPDATE: Price changed to $120. Unfortunately, I have to compete with TULA!

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.