Consecutive serial number pair of FN509's

Bought these wonderful 9mm pistols in July of 2020.  They are in excellent condition.  These are the model with Tritium night sights that are still new and extremely bright as you can see in the pic below.  These have 3 x 17 round magazines each for a total of 6 mags for the pair.  As they are consecutive serial numbers, I do want to sell them as a set.  

Some of the magazines have a small spot of fingernail polish on them that is easily removed if needed.  I did that when I went to the range with other FN owners to make sure that my magazines did not get mixed up with theirs.

One of the pistols has the FN logo and 509 engravings rubbed with a white crayon.  I like that effect and did that to mine but did not do that to my wife's.  It is also easily removed if a buyer does not like that little cosmetic effect.

Also included is an IWB Kydex carry holster.

FTF Transaction in Murfreesboro or Madison.  Buyer must be able to legally purchase firearms in TN.  $1100 Firm for the pair

KydexHolsterOutside.jpg

GlowingNightSights.jpg

KydexHolsterI.jpg

PairFN509's.jpg

Edited by willki
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.