FS/FT: 300 Blackout Subsonic Ammo

EDIT: Traded to LumberJack

I’ve decided I just prefer to shoot supersonic in my blackouts. So I’m selling what subsonic ammo I have. I have 2 boxes of S&B 200gr FMJ (40 rounds total). I have 2 boxes of Hornady 190gr Sub-X (40 rounds total). I also have 186 rounds of Freedom Munitions 220gr HPBT (3 full 50rd boxes & 1 box missing 14 rounds).

Ideally I’d like to trade this round for round for non-FMJ supersonic 300 blackout ammo. I could also use non-FMJ .223 or 6.8 SPC or 6.5 Creedmoor. 

8ADF00C3-C7A8-4560-B3F3-52D42FED0007.jpeg

2EAE7299-605F-4558-BBA7-CDE482BCF20B.jpeg

Edited by cknight98
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dawg1998 said:

Hey Brotha - I got plenty of supers to trade but it's 147g FMJ from Ozark. I do have some match supers though - just need to dig them up. Ever come to Brentwood? 😉

Very rarely do I get that far out. My work schedule is crazy (drive a truck night shift) but I am due for some vacation time soon that I’m going to lose if I don’t take it so I might could possibly meet you half way when that happens. I’d really like to trade for non-FMJ supers for hunting coyotes and such. FMJ is a no-no for Tennessee hunting no matter how bad I hate the critters. Let me know on the match supers the brand and weight and if it’s hollow point or open tip, you can send me a message on here maybe we can work something out. 

• 4 weeks later...